Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 31)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 25 Next
03/24/2014 03:14 PMPosted by ShadowFury
Oh, and Animus? Why hate? Why not Senseless Destruction? I don't usually give off my hatred unless the human race pissed me off again. !@#$ing Russia

Hate->senseless destruction.
Animus: was my app in SSS accepted?
Lo, for all my searching of the internet I hath found a standard that every ruler should aspire to.
http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2009/11/23/0114-with-an-iron-fist/
Warning: You may be assaulted by adds, so check your volume.
Lol. Love that comic. It reminds a lot of Calvin & Hobbes, but a little more adult.
Curses, now I'm addicted.

Zanon, I would like to propose that Animus' list of Bar Personas be added to the data stored in the opening posts, and that additional entries be commissioned until all who wish to be are included.
Commissions? I like commissions. :3
My brain is itching with this talk of commissions that it itches. 8d
I second that motion.
I third it. Motion passed- *kicked out of door by pet Ultralisk*
*Walks back in* Still got some training issues there...
for those with characters in my rp WHC that have been accepted (zark, war, steel, koro, jester, kroger and darkra) you may post. SF I'm still waiting on you to finish your characters atm. if anyone else wants to join go ahead I guess.
EDIT: oh and here is link to PRP: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/11914021645?page=1
Evolution Mission, successful. New Popsicle strain: Frozen. Production of original and Frozen Popsicles, now possible.

Revolutionary new design. Drastically lowering temperature of 'Popsicle' causes solidification, enables unconventional use as solid food. Protoss, cannot use.
Thrice spoken and done.

EDIT- Popsicles have returned.
Yippi-yi-ki-yay!
So Reaper of Souls happened.

I'll be on short hiatus.
I have often considered trying out D3... is it truly good?

EDIT - Verily, I wouldst appreciate thine review.
So Knarled, are we going to be seeing you in Darkest hear this time around?
03/26/2014 05:37 PMPosted by KnarledOne
I have often considered trying out D3... is it truly good?

If you browse vanilla D3 forums, it was glorious. It makes the general discussion of SC2 look like chump change.

Personally, I find the new expansion pretty fun. It actually rewards you for playing rather than Vanilla D3, where you can literally farm for weeks and not see a legendary, let alone an upgrade. They took out the Auction House, which was probably one of the worst designs they could have made (its inclusion had serious repercussions for how loot worked).

Would I recommend? Yes.
Hm...

I actually have been really considering that. Just trying to figure out if it's worth it; I didn't really contribute at all to the main plot either time previously. Ravener only contributed to a (major) sideplot, and Skade didn't bloody contribute at all.

It basically comes down to whether or not I can come up with a good character. What sort of char do you think would fit well into the current plot?

EDIT - Thanks, Animus!

CLARIFICATION EDIT - I think Skade failed to contribute because he was so... manufactured. With him, I sat down and built him from scratch, and characters rarely work out for me that way. For me, I usually look at a story and write the characters I see, if you know what I mean. Ravener was (based on) a char I had already created, and when I saw DH1 I immediately thought 'Glutton.' He just fit. With Skade, he wasn't a living character, just a construct with a funny accent. He wasn't interesting to me, so he didn't provide me much of an incentive to write posts with him.

I have sort of 'seen' a char for DH3... I took a look at it and got an image of a guy driving down a county highway, listening to his radio, and suddenly looking surprised. We'll see if I can nail him down.
Yeah, sorry, Knarled and Morph, as Animus said. Reaper of Souls happened, and I have a really short attention span... I'll try and get the two finished. Though, I guess I should work on my character's backstory before personality, make it not be forced to be molded in a specific. And I will try to get a... Derek(?) post in once I am done that.
03/26/2014 06:15 PMPosted by KnarledOne
I have sort of 'seen' a char for DH3... I took a look at it and got an image of a guy driving down a county highway, listening to his radio, and suddenly looking surprised. We'll see if I can nail him down.

Funny, I was thinking about what to wright for the next part of Darkest Heart. I considered having the inquisitor jump on the hood of a moving car (because rule of cool) as part of it. Unfortunately that idea didn't make the cut.