Arcord Industries Business Storefront

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
A post in Kay-Oh! would be appreciated, SF.
KO, SF doesn't get any warnings because I've dealt with him before...

Also, Zarkun, are Plasma Rifles considered trademarked to you?

Aims at SF again...

Don't bring your relatives in here.
Wait a second, what rule was broken?
You have not dealt with me before, Xer. Not that I can remember.
04/22/2014 06:52 AMPosted by Maverick
Wait a second, what rule was broken?

With SF, it's not so much "which rule was broken" as "which dozen rules will be broken in the very near future?"
Ah.
As if to prove Knarled's point I walk into the building, a torn off human arm hanging from my mouth, trailing my hand against the various equipment along the walls, stopping in front of the door to the glass artifice room. I pull off my shoe and shake it a bit until a rock fall into my hand. Having rid myself of the annoying thing, I toss it into the room to get rid of it. Passing by someone who was gawking at me, I get a little bit angry and tear his head off before throwing it haphazardly off to the side before kicking the corpse through a wall. I find myself at my destination, the observatory, and begin observing the wildlife on a large important planet. Finishing with a sigh of content I head to the backdoor, open it up, piss in it, and walk away, leaving the door wide open.

-Don't touch the weapons, explosives, or anything else you have no interest in purchasing.
-No rocks are allowed in the Glass Artifice Room.
-DO NOT OPEN THE BACK DOOR.
-The Observatory is specifically for finding insignificant planets to destroy.
-Please refrain from excessive violence, not because we don't encourage it, we just don't want to lose products.
-No outside food
See? This is exactly what I was talking about.
04/22/2014 02:08 PMPosted by ShadowFury
As if to prove Knarled's point I walk into the building, a torn off human arm hanging from my mouth, trailing my hand against the various equipment along the walls, stopping in front of the door to the glass artifice room. I pull off my shoe and shake it a bit until a rock fall into my hand. Having rid myself of the annoying thing, I toss it into the room to get rid of it. Passing by someone who was gawking at me, I get a little bit angry and tear his head off before throwing it haphazardly off to the side before kicking the corpse through a wall. I find myself at my destination, the observatory, and begin observing the wildlife on a large important planet. Finishing with a sigh of content I head to the backdoor, open it up, piss in it, and walk away, leaving the door wide open.

-Don't touch the weapons, explosives, or anything else you have no interest in purchasing.
-No rocks are allowed in the Glass Artifice Room.
-DO NOT OPEN THE BACK DOOR.
-The Observatory is specifically for finding insignificant planets to destroy.
-Please refrain from excessive violence, not because we don't encourage it, we just don't want to lose products.
-No outside food

Sends 5 Plasma Blasts at SF, impacting him heavily and knocking him out the door.

An Unseen Being Snaps his fingers, and the Store reverts to normal, back door shut.

Remember, SF. It is my rules and "Kryos", upstairs...
The Law of the Bar does not take into effect in my business.
I spin my revolver and stop it, holstering it. "Now that's where you're wrong. You see, as the bar was here first, it's law is absolute. In any business. However, you can build upon that law. You just can't tear it down."
04/22/2014 05:26 PMPosted by Zarkun
I spin my revolver and stop it, holstering it. "Now that's where you're wrong. You see, as the bar was here first, it's law is absolute. In any business. However, you can build upon that law. You just can't tear it down."

I'm referring to the laws that allow these things... I know my place in the bar. However, here, the law is unexploitable, excepting me.
I watch a pair of Blood Letters slip out with a couple of smiles on their faces and I frown. "You seem to be missing the point. Your law is secondary to the Bar's. My law was secondary to the Bar's. Ultimately, the Law of the Bar wins."
But everyone reigns supreme within their own establishment.
KO, DH please.
04/22/2014 06:33 PMPosted by KnarledOne
But everyone reigns supreme within their own establishment.

You seem to understand my logic. Have a cookie. There is a small chance it isn't radioactive. Maybe. Hmm...
I can't remember if this the one from the rejects or the actual one...

If it tastes funny, give it to SF.
KO, while some may be powerful in their own jurisdiction, all have the opportunity to enact statements of control anywhere. One of the (dis?)advantages of being in a dimension where space, time, and energy are chaotic and able to be controlled and altered at will by anyone with access...
04/23/2014 07:02 AMPosted by Maverick
KO, while some may be powerful in their own jurisdiction, all have the opportunity to enact statements of control anywhere.

But polite behavior and respect of corporate property is one of the staples of a healthy Bartown.
04/23/2014 07:17 AMPosted by KnarledOne
04/23/2014 07:02 AMPosted by Maverick
KO, while some may be powerful in their own jurisdiction, all have the opportunity to enact statements of control anywhere.

But polite behavior and respect of corporate property is one of the staples of a healthy Bartown.

Have another cookie... I fixed the machine to only make the normal ones.
"I am invoking a new rule:

All patrons and posters will hereby be assumed inside the storefront itself, and no 'I'm not here' BS.
Yes, it applies to everyone.
Yes, it is directed at Maverick.
Deal with it."
I blatantly and unabashedly-yes, even patently- stand outside the windows of the storefront and write insulting phrases on them. I then disappear before anyone's wrath falls upon me.