Question of the Day?

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
This is Day 2 of the "Question of the Day?", where I will test your knowledge of certain words of the English language.

In Context:

"I just finished my training at the Terran Barracks of becoming an official marine. War was upon us with Zerg at our doorstep. I was part of the distraction of the huge plan. I hopped onto the medivac, shaking in anticipation. My crew was at the drop off point where the goal was to pick off the Hive and pull back the Zerg forces; therefore, buying us time. I made the first jump and injected a stimpack. The Hive was being destroyed, but the Zerg weren't coming back. Zerg went for the base race and we were in a multiple 'crisis'."

"Crisis" is not the correct plural form used in this sentence. So that leads to the "Question of the Day?"

What is the Plural form of the word, "Crisis"?

P.S. I know my grammar is not the best in the paragraph above, I just needed to relate it to StarCraft for Doncroft's sake. :P

No cheating and give it your best guess! :D
It is "Crises," spelled with an "e" replacing the second "i" in the singular form.
not sc2 related
Curse you, Wade, you ruined my chance to look smart.
05/01/2014 04:06 PMPosted by KnarledOne

Shoot for the stars KnarledOne:
Wade, your early arrival has made it significantly more difficult to prove my intellectual superiority.
05/01/2014 04:48 PMPosted by Zanon

Same here.

On another note, though, most of us here are extensive readers/Rpers, and therefore have a good grasp of English. Better up your game to make these difficult!
05/01/2014 04:48 PMPosted by Zanon
05/01/2014 04:06 PMPosted by KnarledOne

Shoot for the stars KnarledOne:
Wade, your early arrival has made it significantly more difficult to prove my intellectual superiority.