Shattered (RP Discussion)

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
SF ois it makes you feel better the roll system primarily is for events in the RP and very few fight scenes. I won't disturb any super good creative posts unless I really need to.

Also thank you jester.
Hey Koro? I just wanted to apologize for how I acted earlier.

That's all.

EDIT FROM TWO SECONDS LATER: I actually made this post before reviewing past posts since I was last here. That is a very interesting thing that just happened.
It was. I administrate a couple servers so I was rather aggravated when I told you to stop, then you didn't. And it really pisses me off when people do that. But tis' all good. I apologize as well for profanity, but that's just me.
Koro, the firebat has been added beneath Amanda
Alright.

Okay looks good. I'll add character Sheets tomorrow when I can get on my computer.
Bump will post sheet when not tired as !@#$.
Official Start Time:
June 7

Why so late? That's when summer starts for me. This week will be about studying, next week will be about finals. Hope you guys can wait that long, and I also hope I can get a few more people in, and the people whom are pending can get their sheets in.
FegelKitteh
Name: Destron
Race: Machine
Appearance: A large robot in the shape of a Hydralisk (not exact). One claw at the end of each arm instead of the traditional three. Has slit like red optics. Is silver with blue highlights and the raiders symbol painted onto his shoulder via brush.
Weapons:

Twin Gatling Guns: Two medium sized gatling guns that flip out from Destron's shoulders. Slightly more powerful than a Gauss rifle and can send down many more bullets though less accurate. Have slightly above average range. When not in use tucked away in his neck back thingy. Meant to emulate the needle spines of Hydralisk

Modified Fusion Cutter: A powerful laser located below the left eye. Was modified from an old fusion cutter used to weld ship plating to improve range and power. Can easily cut a marine in half though it's range is usually just is enough to reach the other side of a room and even at that range their is a loss

Vibro Claws: The traditional Hydralisk blades made of the same steel that used for Predator claws. Generally a last resort option though high cutting power combined with robotic strength makes it deadly.

Armor: With the base training drone's armor being paper even heavy modifications cannot put it up to medium levels, rather simply being borderline medium Light armor. It is able to deflect small arms fire and maybe reduce damage from CMC rounds but that is really it.

Abilities:

Minions: Destron has two robotic minions that can fold into a special compartment in his torso. One is a terrestrial drone based on a predatory cat which goes by the name Razortooth. The other is a birdlike aerial drone named Deathwing. These minions are armed but have generally light armor

Hack: Destron can hack all sorts of computers and machines through a tongue like device in his mouth.

Robotic Senses:
More coming soon......
I think that for now I should pretend I didn't see that horrendous piece of blasphemy to all things Sacred ...

Koro: can I make a Mozan? If not tis fine. just asking.
05/26/2014 08:48 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
I think that for now I should pretend I didn't see that horrendous piece of blasphemy to all things Sacred ...

Koro: can I make a Mozan? If not tis fine. just asking.

Surprised that you were the first to rage post. Would think it would be zark.
I didn't wanna comment on that last night but... Really? I mean the idea is cool but things must be balanced and I'll allow it but the way it is, no. Either make the Gatling cannons super inaccurate and just used for suppression, be accurate but more like rifles and not cannons or something. The way it is we might as well have a miniature Viking with lasers and claws.

Also does it move like a hydralisk?

And morph, yes I actually expected a Mozan character from you anyhow.
Zark was actually the first person to spot your post mecha. And alright Koro. Oh and don't worry I won't give him a SAPD rifle. Though such a weapon could be useful for a few things ... eh idk. not likely to use SAPD rifle though.
Oh believe me, I said something, Mecha, just didn't post here.
Technically I was since I saw it when it was 1 minute after the post, I just decided not to comment... But I have now and I expect changes accordingly, if not don't expect me to accept that.

And morph if you do decide to I will be okay with it, so long as it's not OP.
05/22/2014 05:40 PMPosted by Korozain
It was. I administrate a couple servers so I was rather aggravated when I told you to stop, then you didn't. And it really pisses me off when people do that. But tis' all good. I apologize as well for profanity, but that's just me.

I understand. Sometimes when I get into an argument, the part of my brain that controls witty retorts joins the part of my brain that controls logical retorts and ends up overpowering the part of my brain in control of common sense and of politeness. Just your pseudoneuroscience-for-the-day. :)
Mecha... Mecha...

Where do I begin? It's overpowered nature or the lack of detail? Oh, wait, looks like I said it all already.

But seriously, the accuracy higher than a Gauss Rifle yet it fires more bullets is OP in itself, as machine gun generally isn't more accurate than an assault rifle. Which is still relatively inaccurate if you don't decide to use bursts of fire. Although, I am more capable of dealing with than the laser. A modified SCRAP fusion cutter turned into a weapon that is capable of cleaning cutting a Marine in half from a, let's say an average sized bedroom length, well, damn. It should lose some range and degrade in strength as it gets farther out.

However, the lack of detail is worse. Even if you are tired, I know you can do better. Don't try half-assing when you create a character. It just makes for horrible quality, and you are at least capable of decent quality. With a little practice, even stunning quality.
Adding another character if they're needed.

[Warhawk]

Name: Sally Day

Appearance:
5' 11", well tanned, hazel eyes and mid-length black hair held back in a ponytail.

Equipment:
- Engineering/Psi-ops skinsuit (light armor)
- > C-7 Gauss Pistol
- > 6" utility knife
- > omni-tool
- > Psi-repulser: Makes the wearer highly difficult to locate and assail with psionics.

- MKII Battlesuit (heavy armor)
- > looks a little something like this: (aprox 12-15 ft tall, RR symbol emblazoned on the chest, smart paint) https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5134/5490492080_04fbc615c7_z.jpg
- > Heavy Gauss Cannon
- > 3' combat blade

Abilites:
- Psionics:
- > Techno/Mechnopath
- > Psi-healing

- Battlesuit:
- > Vector Thrusters: Short burst, high-output multi-directional thrusters that give the suit more speed and agility than it would have otherwise.
- > Smart Paint: Allows the suit to adapt it's camo to the environment as to not stick out like a sore thumb.
- > Smoke launchers

Bio:
Born to the farm life in the Umojan Protectorate, Sally grew up away from most of the strife of the Koprulu Sector.

EDIT:
I've a little to busy right now to work out the bio, so I'll do that later. Let me know if there's anything wrong with the rest of the sheet.
so far so good, I believe that mech is from he Ghost in the Shell Anime so I understand the scale of it.
http://www.infinitythegame.com/infinity/en/2011/miniatures/guijia/

It's actually an infinity model based off the design of the Landmates in Appleseed. Same director as Ghost in the Shell, so you were close.
:)
Fun fact about Appleseed's Landmates. They're based on AC's from the Armored Core universe.