Connection issues - 05/31/2014

Technical Support
We're currently investigating reports of players disconnecting across all of our games, as soon as we receive any new information will will update this thread.

Thank you for your patience.
Thanks for the communication with the community about this issue and I hope you guys can find and fix whatever problems you find relatively quickly.
I agree with KillerofGods. It's really nice to see updates about this issue, thank you.

*Sending my SCVs over to help repair and alleviate the strains of dealing with this issue* :)
Uh.. Roger that can we get an ETA on when it's going to be fixed.... and just wondering if you tried turning it off and on again? <:
We're still investigating the issue, unfortunately we have no new information to share at this time.
Did you guys close the ladder?
05/31/2014 09:02 AMPosted by Bojinkins
Did you guys close the ladder?

We're also investigating reports of players unable to use matchmaking. Thank you for your report!
is NA the only server with this problem(s)?
05/31/2014 10:15 AMPosted by Popcorn
is NA the only server with this problem(s)?

If you mean the matchmaking issues yes, only American servers (as far as we're aware at the moment). If you're connecting to American servers from another region, you'll experience the same issues, so as an example, a European player will experience the same issues if he/she connects to the American servers.
Update: the connection issues appear to have been resolved, but we'll continue to monitor the situation.

As for the matchmaking issues, they're still being looked into.

Thanks everyone for your patience.
ok guess i'll play korean
I'm still locked out :(
Thanks for the updates Starcraft!! But like STchampion said is it plugged in and did you try turning it off and on again? Lol
i can only play 2v2 ;_____________;
I was able to play a single 1v1 game on NA a few minutes ago. But now it only gives the option to do 2v2. I had my hopes up for a few minutes, but the server still appears to be having an aneurism :(.
How does one switch regions? I just want to 1v1!!!!
hey stim the button is available just above the ‘Play’ button in the B.Net App, or alternatively from the SC2 client login screen at the left of the screen.
05/31/2014 05:33 AMPosted by Deanx
I agree with KillerofGods. It's really nice to see updates about this issue, thank you.

*Sending my SCVs over to help repair and alleviate the strains of dealing with this issue* :)
hahahah lol i send my scv too man
Uh.. Roger that can we get an ETA on when it's going to be fixed.... and just wondering if you tried turning it off and on again? <:

xD I.T Crowd
Still cant log on