Multiplayer UI screwed and Issues

Technical Support
Can't select any game mode or race. Partying with friends and can't do anything, getting all kinds of errors. Nothing works.
Bump.
For god's sakes wtf is goin on... seriously... they should switch the WOW servers into Starcraft 2 servers
mosh lots of us with the exact same problem right now, i can only assume the mp server crashed
I'm getting this tooo... WOW blizzard... thanks for the 10 year suspense... and then not be ready for when you drop the bomb.....
awww.. there goes the gamming night.
Yup, looks like the first server stress hiccup.

For god's sakes wtf is goin on... seriously... they should switch the WOW servers into Starcraft 2 servers

And haha, sure, I'll vote for that. Bring down Bronzebeard, I'm not playing WoW for a while. =P
wtf? Cant join a matchmaking game, cant join custom games, cant play coop with my buddy against AI. wtf is going on?
Same here guys and gals... can't play any ladder games. When clicking on the multiplayer tab at the top left the UI doesn't come up. The options to select 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, race, etc are missing.
PROTOSS VERSUS IRONFORGE. FINAL DESTINATION NO ITEM GO!
everyone's starting to play now after dinner!
server must have gone down for everybody... seriously.. they should bring back IP hosting like in the old days... let US be the host since co-op doesn't need ranking lol
Meh this sucks...
Same here.... I got off of work early for nothing... womp womp woooommmmppp!
sigh.
Game over man!... Game over!