OK WE KNOW ITS DOWN BUT CAN YOU ADDRESS IT?

Technical Support
Were is the blue post???? i dont want to see all this bologna about hey its down omg its down, I want to see blizzard just say "Hey its down" so i can rest easy
This.
Yes, status update blues?
THIS IS WIN
+1 for this good sir/madam.
Agreed
Yeah atleast let us know what's up.

If I should be waiting or not.
agreed
bump?
Go GO! Come up!
Were is the blue post???? i dont want to see all this bologna about hey its down omg its down, I want to see blizzard just say "Hey its down" so i can rest easy

you think they didnt notice? they probably did it on purpose.
Its launch day. Hiccups are to be expected for a while till they can get every thing running smooth. I hope it comes up soon tho.
This thread FTW.
You know, if you let it wait for several minutes - the quick match buttons will appear 1 by 1. Apparently we are all in line...
Some information regarding the outage would be nice.
Giving us something would be quite appreciated. It's pretty disrespectful to be silent.
Well aren't we all an entitled bunch.
Giving us something would be quite appreciated. It's pretty disrespectful to be silent.

Indeed. I could not say it any more precisely.

I can't say I'm surprised (hey, it's Blizzard), but I do feel stupid for paying $60 for this.
Theres like an absurd amount of people with the expertise to help out there! If just you would let us know what you think is going on blizz, perhaps they could help. Stop turtling like a Terran =p