Getting Dropped

Mac Technical Support
I'm having the exact same issue on a late 2008 15" MacBook Pro running 10.6.6. I consistently get dropped after just a few minutes. I can't remember finishing a game of TD on my notebook, though it works fine on my all of my friends Windows desktops/notebooks, though I often see better performance up to the point of getting dropped... weird.

Wanted to add in that me and another mac user got dropped from the same Split TD game at the same time. So I don't think it's isolated to the end user's machine, but something within either the map interfaces or something on SCII's end.
yayy! i'm thrilled to see blizzard working on it. a lot of people find the map to be pretty enjoyable, and it blows the creator won't actively pursue the issue.

in regards to other speculations, i personally haven't seen a link between doing tower upgrades and being dropped. i remember i read that once and started paying attention to when i was dropped to see if the correlation was true for me, but it wasn't.

of course, this may be the trigger for others... or perhaps it's when other people mass upgrade that i get dropped, i usually just pay attention to myself haha. i have noticed that some people drop immediately at the start of the game, but i have only done that once. all the other times i drop, some time has passed.

anyways, thanks for getting on this blizzard... i really hope this is resolved!! right now, this is the only issue i have with starcraft!
Unfortunately, the recent patch didn't fix the problem. Still getting dropped in Mercy TD.
I am here to join the dropped club. I keep getting dropped while my housemates continue playing. They all have Windows7 I am the only one who uses MacBook Pro and get constantly dropped. The only "pattern" I found was that I would have a much lower income than my teammates, but there was 1 match were I was way ahead and still got dropped. I assume it was because I stopped making 'creeps'. Give it a try perhaps that is the factor, I am not sure but just giving out some info. Try to make lots of defenses and stop sending units.
yayy! i'm thrilled to see blizzard working on it. a lot of people find the map to be pretty enjoyable, and it blows the creator won't actively pursue the issue.

in regards to other speculations, i personally haven't seen a link between doing tower upgrades and being dropped.

of course, this may be the trigger for others... or perhaps it's when other people mass upgrade that i get dropped, i usually just pay attention to myself haha. i have noticed that some people drop immediately at the start of the game, but i have only done that once. all the other times i drop, some time has passed.

anyways, thanks for getting on this blizzard... i really hope this is resolved!! right now, this is the only issue i have with starcraft!

^ What she said. xD

Hi, all. :) I have been trying to play mercy TD for several weeks now, and I can tell you that 100% of games i have been dropped, and I have stayed in a game without dropping no more than 10 minutes into the game, at best. 3v3, 2v2, 3v2, 2v1, 1v1, doesn't make a difference. I have played as both angel and the human race (forgot what it's called) and it makes no difference. It's really starting to piss me off cause it seems like a fun TD. I play other customs, including other TD's. This happens in nothing besides mercy and split td. I am on a macbook pro. I just found this forum, and I am SO glad to see that Blizzard is working on it, cause I WANNA PLAY MAH MERCY TD! xD
they're "working on it" but havent posted any updates in a loooong time.

blues... tell us what you found that caused the disc!
The issue has been reported and still being looked at. No ETA on this. Thats really all I know. I do know they are aware of this and have replicated it.
Mac Tech Support for Baaaaahlizzard Entertainment || Tu-Sat 8:45 am - 5 pm CST
If you can't find it here, contact a rep direct :http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html
http://www.surveymk.com/s/RF8K3KG ---- Rate my Baaaaalue Posts. Haala at your sheep!
What do you call heavy rains in Mulgore? A Taurential downpour....
Bah-ah-ah-ah-rains!!!
I'm not sure if this is already known but the common element is checkpoints and when I played split td without checkpoints I didn't drop, whenever they were there I did. Mercy TD I always drop. This is on a MAC...
Hey guys, I'm glad to see you're working on this!
Mercy TD is my absolute favorite game.
I play also on Macbook Pro.

I've found that us mac users all get dropped super often with this, so mac might have something to do with it.

Please fix this map!
Interesting, thanks for continuing to look at this!
Bump out of curiosity.
Bump? Does this still happen for people?
There hasn't been any reports about this for awhile. Is this still happening for you?

So, Thrall, Jaina, and Kerrigan are all sitting around playing poker…
I have windows 7 and it is dropping me alot of times, and on all different kinds of games. I dont know what could be going on. Can someone help with the windows 7 version of the problem?
You will want the Windows tech forums.

SC2 Tech Forums (Windows)
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/13438/

Pfft! Secret doors, who needs 'em? What do I care about secret doors?... and the unparalleled delights they keep hidden from the world!
I get dropped all the time while playing star battle. Maybe bnet should change its name to activison.drop.net. =)
10/12/2015

Keep getting dropped when I play 3 vs. 3 multiplayer on wings of liberty expansion. I have a nice gaming laptop windows 10. Did not occur before the update with the newest legacy of the void campaign added and the new User Interface. Please fix Blizzard. Not sure if it is happening to other people