ATI Eyefinity 3 Solution

Technical Support
!! WELL WORTH THE READ TO EYEFINITY OWNERS, NO RAMBLING ALL GOOD INFO !

Well as it sits, they don't want us 3 screnes to have a extra wide resolution and reveal half the map.
Hopefully they will eventually and just allow people to bUmp their own FOV up a bit to compensate
Well until then, take our lovely 3 monitors and turn them to PORTRAIT MODE (aka turn them 90 degrees so they are standing up right)

Go into CatCcontCcemt and update them to all be portrait mode, then create a new Eyefinity group of the 3 rotated monitors side by side - aka (|| M || M || M || ) instead of (-M-M -M- )

This will result in a resolution similar to 3460X1080 (AS OPPOSED TO OUR ultra wide 5040X1050 or such)

The game wont recognize the resolution but you can run it FLAWLESSLEY using the 3 monitors tilted 90* so it makes more of a 4:3 shape.

No it isn't ideal as I was looking forward to a MASSIVE FOV but its a heck of a lot better then using 1 single monitor like the old days and watching ur other 2 turned off.

HOPE THIS HELPS EVERYONE.

I know im enjoying my 70" 4:3 screen more then i would a 23" widescreen single monitor.

See u boyz on b.net

JNasty says Eyefinity boyz add me as a friend if u feel like it.

p.s any questions just ask its easy to do i can explain more i just didn't want to write a novel on it as we speak and turn everyone away from gettin the info.
BUMP I KNOW THIS IS A PROBLEM

IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY FIXZ BESIDES TURNING MONITORS TO PORTRAIT AND RUNNING 16:9 RESOLUTION please let me know.

i was 5040x1050 back

Thanks a million
[sticky][/sticky]