The Guide to Zerg Guides

Zerg Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 Next
Thank you so much for this fundamental resource!
2 year old guide... Needs some serious updating. I say find whats still valuable, scratch the rest, and redo this bad boy. No need to have a guide thats "half" relevant.
2 year old guide... Needs some serious updating. I say find whats still valuable, scratch the rest, and redo this bad boy. No need to have a guide thats "half" relevant.

You're right, I've had a really busy year and have only recently found the time to get back to starcraft.
If you can help me find some newer guides I'll try to make the time to update it.
05/12/2013 10:01 PMPosted by Jopirg

You're right, I've had a really busy year and have only recently found the time to get back to starcraft.
If you can help me find some newer guides I'll try to make the time to update it.

Yeah for sure, I'll see how I can pull my weight around here. Would just be sad to see all your hard work go to waste in the end. I'll fish around for some guides and see what you think. :)
I wanted to watch the day9tv #208 as suggested, but the sound is either ahead or behind, and it's just not very easy to watch listen like that. Is anyone else getting that or is it just me?
I wanted to watch the day9tv #208 as suggested, but the sound is either ahead or behind, and it's just not very easy to watch listen like that. Is anyone else getting that or is it just me?

Day[9] also has a youtube channel, you can watch #208 here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ajFncTI0W8

But it does look like the audio is a bit off there too :/ but after they get into the game it gets harder to tell.
NO ESOTY DE ACUERDO
DAY 9 IS NOT THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO STARCRAFT... HES PROBABLY THE WORST
Thank you for the guide. Not so sure about Day9 though....
ewww to much writing. kids. if you dont want to read this atlas shrugged novel here, just go to youtube. day9 shows some great stuff. #toomuchtyping
I don't know if this is getting updated and stuff, but here's Jakamakala's Guide to ZvP. Perhaps make a separate section labeled 2014 Guides or something?
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/14927202889
10/27/2014 11:14 AMPosted by MoosyDoosy
I don't know if this is getting updated and stuff, but here's Jakamalaka's Guide to ZvP. Perhaps make a separate section labeled 2014 Guides or something?
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/14927202889

Spelled my name wrong.
This all seems like a whole bunch of blabbering to me, there's so much information in this guide
Anyone want to learn how to play zerg in the quickest and most efficient manner, visit Lowkotv's youtube page. Helped me get from low platinum to high diamond. I'm not advertising for him, it just actually saved me a huge headache and time and I want to save everyone the trouble. Anyways, just a thought.
Hey guys here's a game I played. I had recently started practicing better macro habits, and was able to win this game. (gold league) Learn that MACRO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnMX2-Io0Bc
there are no more 6 pools now. lotv is out baby! no more 6 pools. those were the cheeziest of the cheezys

lol i loved them.
Anyone here have updated sources other than lowktv? Just recently switched to zerg and having some difficulties getting better. Help would be greatly appreciated.
LowkoTV ?
Best thing to do for Hots (since I haven't updated yet) is to get your supply to 9 make an overlord make a drone wait for 200 to make a spawning pool then constantly make drones then when the pool is halfway done start an extractor, then when the pool is done you should have enough to make a queen and the overlord(hopefully) you sent to scout should be at the enemies base for assessment of there strategy wether to do nydus rush or to look too ling roach approach the team totally up to your observation skills