Zorca's Text Adventure

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
You've already explained the situation, and they decide that you ARE drunk. A marine grabs you and lifts you up, another one taking your briefcase. They start walking you back to the dropship. You still hear a now far distant screech.

You skip happily into the dropship and ask the marines if they will be your friends.

Fine.
You tell them that it's ketchup because you were making KD with your animal friends.

You've already explained the situation, and they decide that you ARE drunk. A marine grabs you and lifts you up, another one taking your briefcase. They start walking you back to the dropship. You still hear a now far distant screech.

Ask what the screeches are
03/10/2011 2:08 PMPosted by IAreLemons
You've already explained the situation, and they decide that you ARE drunk. A marine grabs you and lifts you up, another one taking your briefcase. They start walking you back to the dropship. You still hear a now far distant screech.

You skip happily into the dropship and ask the marines if they will be your friends.

Unable to skip, marine has hold of you.



Ask what the screeches are

You ask the marine squad what the screeches you hear are. They all just solemnly look at each other, shaking their heads and quietly discussing things among themselves. They then turn to you and say "swamp gas".

((
03/10/2011 2:09 PMPosted by Teelo

((This isn't a parody of your thread))
Keep telling yourself that.

((I will))))
03/10/2011 2:09 PMPosted by Teelo

((This isn't a parody of your thread))
Keep telling yourself that.

Does your thread have night elf boobies? If so, I'm totally monitoring yours from now on instead!
03/10/2011 2:10 PMPosted by Zorca

You skip happily into the dropship and ask the marines if they will be your friends.

Unable to skip, marine has hold of you.



Ask what the screeches are

You ask the marine squad what the screeches you hear are. They all just solemnly look at each other, shaking their heads and quietly discussing things among themselves. They then turn to you and say "swamp gas".

((
Keep telling yourself that.

((I will))))

You ask if swamp gas is tasty.

Unable to skip, marine has hold of you.



You ask the marine squad what the screeches you hear are. They all just solemnly look at each other, shaking their heads and quietly discussing things among themselves. They then turn to you and say "swamp gas".

((
((I will))))

You ask if swamp gas is tasty.

The marines facepalm unanimously, one of them bumping you on the head, calling you a loon. They start walking up the ramp, when a dark dot appears down the street, coming towards you. A screech is heard in that direction.
Run while marines are distracted
Inquire about becoming a marine

You cast your eyes from the dot, back to the marines, asking about how you can become one of them. They say that you could start training soon , if you were serious about it. Another one says that they doubt schizophrenics would do well, and another just mutters something to himself. The last marine glancing towards the dot, though he says nothing, and keeps on walking up the ramp.
03/10/2011 2:12 PMPosted by RCIX
Run while marines are distracted

They hadn't noticed the dot except the one marine. And in any case you are being carried by a marine, and are not walking on your own.
Point out dot
03/10/2011 2:16 PMPosted by RCIX
Point out dot

You say you think you see something down the road, but the marines ignore you, telling you to be quiet. With the little spectacle you put on they don't really put much into your words. THe dropship ramp closes. It hasn't lifted yet, and you're set down. You're in a hangar with the other marines.
03/10/2011 2:14 PMPosted by Zorca
Inquire about becoming a marine

No one said that...
03/10/2011 2:18 PMPosted by IAreLemons
Inquire about becoming a marine

No one said that...

((RCIX had edited a post)
I did, then i changed it :P

State that I'm serious about becoming a marine (maybe then I'll learn what that dot and all of that screeching was)
03/10/2011 2:17 PMPosted by Zorca
You say you think you see something down the road, but the marines ignore you, telling you to be quiet. With the little spectacle you put on they don't really put much into your words. THe dropship ramp closes. It hasn't lifted yet, and you're set down. You're in a hangar with the other marines.


Try to stand up.
I did, then i changed it :P

State that I'm serious about becoming a marine (maybe then I'll learn what that dot and all of that screeching was)

A marine speaks to another marine, saying "Jack why don't you talk to this guy"
Jack, you now know his name, says "If you are serious, then when this dropship returns from where it came from, we'll get you to a recruitment office." He says nothing more, just glancing around at the marines. You sit around for a while silently, one of the marines peering into your briefcase, seeing the soup and deciding you're mental.

Thud thud thud

The dropship door is hit against, Thud thud thud.
That thing on the horizon, must be doing something to the door now.

Try to stand up.

You stand up, and the marines make no move to stop you, they just slowly walk towards the door.
Grab one of their gauss rifles while they're distracted and open fire on them and the door.
03/10/2011 2:23 PMPosted by IAreLemons
Grab one of their gauss rifles while they're distracted and open fire on them and the door.
Their firm robotic grip keeps it in their hand, and the marine you attempted to steal from backhands you a few feet backwards. You now have a bruised arm.
Ask how you can help

(So glad Zorca's not completely nuts ;))

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum