Zorca's Text Adventure Two

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
o good call whoever it was calling out isaac and clarke

if he's too close to shoot, club him off of her, if he's not too close to shoot (from you) shoot him
You take your leg and hit Clark with it like a flail. He staggers left then you bash his skull with the butt of your gun. After he turns into a goop, you grab Trinity by the hand, who is horrified at this point, and rush out the door. As you do so, two zerglings block your path! Trinity shrieks, raising her shield.
shoot the suckers, screaming a womanly war cry (yes womanly)
Blast the zerglings at point black range from behind Trinity.
Attack while making sure that trinity (and the shield) are between you and the zerglings.
((If the post cap is 501 then i'd say less than an hour til we need to make a new thread))
yell at trinity to fry the lings with her scalpel, and shoot them as well, for good measure.
%%@* i missed my window of suggesting actions, well as long as we still have the rope and leg I'll survive
Standing behind Trinity, you let out a shrieking harpylike warcry. You fire your gun, the zerglings flopping to the ground, one of the corpses slamming into Trinity's shield as it had been midjump. She pants raggedly. You keep moving, running as fast as you can back into the still sleeping barracks. After changing into less bloodied clothes, you go to your separate bunks, not wanting to talk about the events that just happened, falling asleep quickly.
-=-=-=-=-
You awaken to chaos. EVERYONE is talking about the murdered squad, and the lone survivor , who is Trinity. She is no where to be seen, and no one seems to notice you either, implying that you snuck out successfully.
Attack while making sure that trinity (and the shield) are between you and the zerglings.
((If the post cap is 501 then i'd say less than an hour til we need to make a new thread))

((I concluded that it's not that, and it's letter count)
wait we went to sleep after all this? .....wow

anyways attempt to surreptitiously find out what everyone thinks happened and find out about trinity
you check the time and prepare for viking training
(do we still have THE leg? or atleast the rope?)
Also immediately look around to see if Maribeth is nearby and ask if she has seen Isaac and Clarke (they're probably already dead, but maybe their bodies can be found).
(I mean the ORIGINAL Isaac and Clarke, not the changelings).
Keep my gun and rope with my emergency supplies and begin carrying it around with me all the time.
dude isaac and clarke have been changelings for atleast a couple days maybe longer whos to say that meribeth isnt one as well? Also weren't you part of jacks squad so wouldn't you also be a survivor?
Pyre you are just one step ahead aren't you ; )
((Just have the rope)
You check the time, and it's 5:30. You change into uniform, and decide to go to the giant gate of the viking bay early. Maribeth apparently also had the same idea, and she is there alone. You walk up to her, asking if she's seen Isaac and Clark. She shakes her head, saying they disappeared yesterday.
Regardless of whether or not maribeth is a changeling, she wouldn't attack with so many people around, and maybe we could determine her identity for a fact (I also feel like she's been left out of the story for a while now and should be brought back if possible). Nonetheless, Isaac and Clarke were talking about some sort of scheme that sounded like it had nothing to do with the zerg, so I'm assuming they weren't changelings back then, but I could be wrong.
dude isaac and clarke have been changelings for atleast a couple days maybe longer whos to say that meribeth isnt one as well? Also weren't you part of jacks squad so wouldn't you also be a survivor?
Pyre you are just one step ahead aren't you ; )

((Bleh, my own little story lore wrecked. We'll just say no one really knew you were because you never did missions with them)
Tell her about them being changelings, ask her if she ever suspected anything
sorry i ruin movies for people the same way, no1 likes to watch movies with me cause of it
i remember a kid having to explain to my stepmother about who's who while we watched transformers in theatre, funny lols there

anyways: ask her how long she them and what they were doing last time she saw them