Secondary display

Mac Technical Support
WoW automatically launches on the secondary display, if that's where I left it when I last played. SCII does not. Is there any way to force SCII to launch on the secondary display? I'm getting tired of moving it.
I'm trying to determine the same; all I've determined is how to move it when in windowed mode, not full-screen mode. Any trick to that?
WoW automatically launches on the secondary display, if that's where I left it when I last played. SCII does not. Is there any way to force SCII to launch on the secondary display? I'm getting tired of moving it.

The Arrangement in the system preferences > Display options determines which dispaly will be used as the primary.

The Arrangement in the system preferences > Display options determines which dispaly will be used as the primary.

Thanks. I'm aware of that. Allow me to rephrase:
I have 2x17" displays. I play SC on the display WITHOUT the dock and menu bar (because I can make it larger), but always launches on the one WITH the dock and menu bar. How can I have SC launch on the screen without dock and menu bar, regardless of which display has the dock and menu bar?
You can't on sc2. You can't force monitor to use, since that's part of window's programming.