MIA: Features missing from Starcraft 2

General Discussion
Is it just me, or are a lot of the major improvements we were expecting not make it into the final product? I remember hearing about these:

1) Doing away with the 200 unit cap, therefore making Zerg and Protoss more equalized.

2) Corruptors automatically take over anything that they kill.

3) Queens have the ability to set up base defenses, therefore ridding the need to continuously produce drones.

4) Zerglings have mosquito wings that enable them to jump over eachother to attack a structure more effectively. As it is, those not right in front when attacking a building will eventually give up because there's no way for them to squeeze in.

5) Roaches are primarily a melee unit. As it is, they have a slight range, which is nice, but also makes them a little cheap...

6) Infestors can take over terran buildings, making them continuously spawn infested terrans.

7) Ghosts can call down drop-pods in addition to nukes, quickly teleporting large numbers of marines that have been pre-loaded into shadow ops.

8) Reapers have sticky grenades that take some time before they go off.

9) Helions fire flamethrowers while moving.

10) Thors have slow turning speed.

11) Vikings actually work on the ground. As is, they're really weak compared to when information was first released.

12) Medivacs heal units stored inside them.

13) Thors are built by an SCV, not a factory.

I haven't played much as the protoss, and I'm pretty sure there's more to this list than this, but did I just get news from the wrong source or did they not deliver on certain promises?
Everything announced was subject to change. Things changed.
The zerg got hit bad by this though. I expected to go into a match and be able to amass 1000 zerglings, send them in all at once, have them attack with two rows instead of one, and take over any battlecruisers along the way without micromanaging infestors...
I remember building my first thor with an SCV. Felt so epic. I can understand why it was cut though.
The zerg got hit bad by this though. I expected to go into a match and be able to amass 1000 zerglings, send them in all at once, have them attack with two rows instead of one, and take over any battlecruisers along the way without micromanaging infestors...

Did you really expect this to be competitive in multiplayer?

I won't claim that Zerglings are that balanced for Mutliplayer, or that the 200 cap dosen't hurt the Zerg a bit (IT's actually why I quit maining them, when the Roach supply increased.) but it's... acceptable.

I wouldn't mind some Zerg buffs, but the Koreans are too good with them.