The Curse of Tristram: Destruction's end

Map Showcase
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 10 Next
Jesus, that's amazing! Nice work.
This is relevant to my interests.

Lookin' good.

What about the other treads complaining about the popularity system?
Bashiok posted in one of those threads saying "We know it sucks." At least they finally admitted it sucks and not say we're just too dumb to "get it."
Woah, that looks amazing! I'm still worried that 10mb might not be enough, especially if you want to include custom music and the like.
What about the other treads complaining about the popularity system?

We know it sucks. We're working on solutions but because of the potential for those solutions to not work out, or be delayed, for whatever reason, we're not ready to share details or timelines. But we do appreciate the feedback and agree with a lot of the concerns being raised. Once we are in a place to share some information about what we're doing to address the concerns we'll let you know.

Woah, that looks amazing! I'm still worried that 10mb might not be enough, especially if you want to include custom music and the like.
Well, if it becomes a problem, he could always move all of the data over into a mod and simply use it as a dependency for the map. Of course, he still has a 21MB limit, but I can't imagine the map could get that big without causing other serious problems.
Oh man. That is very very awesome! Keep it going!
That looks incredible. Can't wait to play it... if we can find it in the custom map popularity system lol
WOW that's all i have to say is Wow
are you doing Diablo 1?
Who is Bioshak?

Is it Dustin Browder?
nice work. keep it going!
Can't say I knew you could do editting to this extent in SC2... I can't wait for in a year to see Huge mods for this, would be awesome if a large online mod community around something like this is developed.
Who is Bioshak?

Is it Dustin Browder?

No, he's Micah Whipple.