Magic mouse and MagicPref in SC2

Mac Technical Support
Post Limit:
Well, I upgraded my OS from 10.5 to 10.6 -without reading about the issues with 10.6 ug...
I also upgraded my mouse to the Magic mouse, my mighty mouse was acting up.... it was too used up.

Anyways, I'm not sure if this is due to the 10.6 upgrade or the magic mouse and magicpref.

I have a 3 finger click Expose setup.
So if I click the button with three fingers, it does Expose of all windows.
I'm finding out that it works while Starcraft 2 is in full screen - not windowed, I know it should while windowed.
So the screen would go blank and I need to click in the middle somewhere to bring it back.
As far as I'm aware, Expose should not work while I'm in a game.
It never has before.

Anyways, I tested the Expose using the Mighty Mouse and it does not work, as it should not.
No blacking out of screen or anything.
In fact, I used to use it as auto run in WoW - think this is why my mighty mouse was acting up, used it up :P.

My question, should expose work while SC2 is full screen?
Since it does not while using Mighty Mouse, is this an issue with Magic Mouse and Magicpref?
Anyone has similar issues?
Anyone with 10.5 and Magic Mouse, do you have the same problem?
mine wouldn't click anything while playing sc2. the curser would work just fine. i ended up just using a wired mouse while i play sc2.
Well, I upgraded my OS from 10.5 to 10.6 -without reading about the issues with 10.6 ug...
I also upgraded my mouse to the Magic mouse, my mighty mouse was acting up.... it was too used up.

Anyways, I'm not sure if this is due to the 10.6 upgrade or the magic mouse and magicpref.

I have a 3 finger click Expose setup.
So if I click the button with three fingers, it does Expose of all windows.
I'm finding out that it works while Starcraft 2 is in full screen - not windowed, I know it should while windowed.
So the screen would go blank and I need to click in the middle somewhere to bring it back.
As far as I'm aware, Expose should not work while I'm in a game.
It never has before.

Anyways, I tested the Expose using the Mighty Mouse and it does not work, as it should not.
No blacking out of screen or anything.
In fact, I used to use it as auto run in WoW - think this is why my mighty mouse was acting up, used it up :P.

My question, should expose work while SC2 is full screen?
Since it does not while using Mighty Mouse, is this an issue with Magic Mouse and Magicpref?
Anyone has similar issues?
Anyone with 10.5 and Magic Mouse, do you have the same problem?

I have a magic mouse and have expose all windows set to swipe 2 fingers up and it works in window mode and full screen (CMD+M) but i'm running on 10.6.4

But i never use the mouse to play sc2. i just use this %#%@ty dell wired mouse while playing
Magic Mouse is cool and all, but why the hell would you use it for gaming?

Why not?
There is no lag using it.
It works.

Also, this is a RTS and NOT FPS.
That I can understand.

Why not?
There is no lag using it.
It works.

Also, this is a RTS and NOT FPS.
That I can understand.

well for me it just feels much better using a mouse that i can left and right click at same time.

Also i use the Scroll wheel button to move around the map

well for me it just feels much better using a mouse that i can left and right click at same time.

Hehe,
Well, I can also left click, right click and middle click.
Its just that I can click anywhere on the left, middle or right side.
For scrolling, I can just flick up or down anywhere on the mouse.

I'm just getting used to it so eventually I'll setup 3 finder swipes sides, up/down...etc, many combinations.

I finally got used to doing the two finger swipe on it.
I thought it was not working but I was just swiping wrong :P.

Now on the original issue, it seems with 10.6.4, you can use expose even though you are in full screen mode in SC2..... me dont like that.

Hehe,
Well, I can also left click, right click and middle click.
Its just that I can click anywhere on the left, middle or right side.
For scrolling, I can just flick up or down anywhere on the mouse.

I'm just getting used to it so eventually I'll setup 3 finder swipes sides, up/down...etc, many combinations.

I finally got used to doing the two finger swipe on it.
I thought it was not working but I was just swiping wrong :P.

Now on the original issue, it seems with 10.6.4, you can use expose even though you are in full screen mode in SC2..... me dont like that.

if you do that in sc2 it will zoom in and out. I use the magic mouse for everything other then games. when i click the middle of my magic mouse it opens spaces so i cant use it for sc2. like i said i like being able to use the scroll wheel button to move the map around side to side not zooming in.