so yeah....infestors

Zerg Discussion
possibly the single most greatest unit in the entire game, can anyone guess why?

=D
Infested Terran. =D
Infested Terran. =D

win
It's gonna come back to bite you in the rear sooner or later if you only use the IT ability, I don't know how but it always does.
I do agree that it's an extremely good unit, though I would hesitate to say "single best unit in the game".
are they really that good...im a plat zerg player and i havent gotten to use them yet...whats so good about them?
infested terran with damage upgrades is :D
well, several games i played i used my SIGNATURE pure infestor build, where i rush to an infestation pit and start spamming infestors (getting burrow, overlord speed, and infestor energy mind you)

the shear number of infested terrans you can spawn with an entire army of infestors is overwhelming to any army, with proper micro it can be beaten but fungal growth quickly ends that.

the main weapon behind the build is that its barely expected, iv destroyed armies of colossi, mutas, voidrays, hydralisks, roaches, marines, marauders, ultras, stalkers, zerglings, zealots, and many many more with mass infestors (most of the games i played with the build i have won)
are they really that good...im a plat zerg player and i havent gotten to use them yet...whats so good about them?

They certainly have their uses when an enemy army is already tied up with your main army...they can dish out decent ranged damage but aren't terribly robust as far as damage-taking ability goes
I just played a game where infested terrans was the only way I ended up being able to break through a terran's turtle. Had cracklings, and ultras (upgraded) and tossed in about 15 IT and it worked wonders.
infested terrans are a waste of fungal growths

Its entirely situational. All depends on your army comp and theirs.
please give the BO that you use.

id like to give it a go =]
infested terrans are a waste of fungal growths

Fungal growth is overrated...
Sometimes, i feel like people must sit and spam it over and over on a group of units - ranged or not...
It's not bad, it's just that people act like it's game-winning hands down
This is usually where my game goes to crap. Not sure what to do with my Infestors. Or even whether or not to get Hydras before them. By the time I can build infestors, it seems like I need better AA at that time. Is a Fungal growth with queen support enough to hold off early Air. Can Infested Marines hold up as early AA?
This is usually where my game goes to crap. Not sure what to do with my Infestors. Or even whether or not to get Hydras before them. By the time I can build infestors, it seems like I need better AA at that time. Is a Fungal growth with queen support enough to hold off early Air. Can Infested Marines hold up as early AA?

Yes Infested marines can hold out early AA. But only for a little while. I recommend getting Hydras out first then infestors. But its all according to your playstyle.
I prefer to use infestors as a means to screw up the mineral line. SCVs have a hard time mining with 40 infesteds.

If my battlecruiser sense tingles I grab mindcontrol. Fight bcs, with bcs.