How the hell this sh*t don't make sense.drunk

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
I've always wanted to know how in the hell can protoss speak English. The more I think about it the more questions I have like not only can protoss speak English but how do scv's have southern accents when they all grew up on a planet hundreds of light years away from Texas. I know you'll say "you don't have to grow up in Texas to have a southern accent" and you'd be right but then you'd have made me look like a retard so for the sake of the argument let's pretend all southern accents come from Texas. Now I know all protoss have their own kinda internet so we can figure they just learn our language through their internal internet ingrained in their mind or whatever. But this still does not explain how some can still speak to us like a roman centurion gladiator. That @*!# just don't make no sense.

And what do zerg do when there are no more terran or protoss to kill? I mean they can't have sex since they all come from a building so what else is there to do? Masterbate? Man being zerg must be exhausting as hell.
You, sir, are a complete fool.

Protoss learned via Tassadar and mind-linking, translating it to their language and telepathically sending it to the brain signals, making it come out as English.

And SCVs may have an accent, who cares? Maybe they talked like that from the start and passed it down?

Zerg do nothing. Their consciousness tells them to do nothing at all but wait.
05/12/2011 08:25 PMPosted by Nuparu
You, sir, are a complete fool.

I resent that.

Protoss learned via Tassadar and mind-linking, translating it to their language and telepathically sending it to the brain signals, making it come out as English.

Right.... that's what I meant.... the whole mind internet thing....

And SCVs may have an accent, who cares? Maybe they talked like that from the start and passed it down?

I believe there is no southern accents in the year 3473 or whenever it was when we left Earth. Just look at how people are speaking in 2011 the southern dialect is declining unless you live on a farm.

Zerg do nothing. Their consciousness tells them to do nothing at all but wait.

Wait for what though? That's my question.
You have pretty good punctuation and spelling for someone drunk!
Thank you I can drive as well.
They have psionic transmitters of some sort that allow them to "speak," and then the Khalai (or non-dark templar) have the psionic mind-link between each other.

I'm not exactly sure if there is a "how," aside from ease of story writing and translation needed, however I would guess that something with the psionic transmitter allows many beings to understand what they are trying to say, despite language.

Either that, or English is just a second language to the protoss. I honestly don't have any solid info for you.
protoss send protoss-voice rays, and changes into english when entering a human's mind
Zerg, well they wait for the... MORE OVERLORDS
I assume it's something like any creatures with telepathic powers have no language barrier. Something like a babel fish, from Hitchhiker's Guide. You can speak to anyone no matter what language you speak, and they can understand you, and vice versa, because there is no language barrier. So to make it easily understandable to us, the messages come to us via English.
When you play as (Protoss), You can Understand Protoss, as you ARE a Protoss. NP Makes a unit speak Zerg.
so there was this roach and he was like hey guys i cuonter the marines and he came and shoot his acid all over the marine and the marine melted away and the roach won
but the raoch wasnot finish his misison yet!
the roach went over to the base and burrowed down and so the marine didnt see his body to shoot
then he
spit his acid ont he mairne and kill the scv! to win the game for the zerg

but then the next game he was fighting the protoss,, which was a bad news for the roach!
he had to go to fight the zeallot who tired to shoot his blade at the roach head but the roach burrowed into the ground
after that he went to the probe and shot them
but NO! the stalker was showing up
and trhe stalker shooting the roach and he died.....

the zergling hold a valiant speech to the roaches life and his noble sacurifice
05/12/2011 08:39 PMPosted by Rio
Wait for what though? That's my question.

the destruction of all things, since their hivemind is immortal they long ago realized that the only way to sure-fire destroy the entire universe is to wait it out and come back when its all over.