The Loneliest Zergling

Joeyray's Bar
On the far outskirts of Overmind Zoop Zoop's control over his Zerg brethren there lived the loneliest zergling in the whole universe, Snuggles. So far from the overmind's presence, Snuggles was able to think for himself and decided that eating terran meat was inhumane.

Naturally such an aberration from the zerg way alienated poor Snuggles (the name he chose for himself didn't help) from his zergling peers. No one invited him to join in any zergling games (i.e. kick the firebat corpse and Zergopoly), no one invited him to baneling school, passing ultralisks beat him with sticks... Snuggles was lonely indeed.

"I'm going to make some terran buddies! Once they know I'm a friendly zergling, they'll be sure to love me!" shouted Snuggles to no one (since no zergy wants to hang any where near a terran enthusiast).

Snuggles tried approaching terran marines, civilians, and even terran circus clowns in a friendly matter but his greetings were met with bullets, screams, and pies in the face.

"It's because I am so different looking from them," lamented poor Snuggles, "But this can be easily fixed!"

The gleeful Snuggles hid behind a tree until a sultry medic happened by. Snuggles happily danced over to the medic and commenced to bite and claw at her until she was no longer alive.

"Now I have my very own human suit!" cried Snuggles joyfully as he pulled the formerly adorable medic skin over his own and went a mingling with the terran at the local pub.

He made many many friends that night and left the pub with a man named Gregor.

"I'm not lonely any more!" shouted the beaming Snuggles.

But later at Gregor's apartment Gregor tried to do something to Snuggles that Snuggles didn't like, so Snuggles had no choice but to eat his new friend.

"Then I suppose I shall always be the loneliest zergling..." sobbed Snuggles, but little did he know that the peeping Tom zergling Radagast had seen Snuggles's terran maiming activities and bragged about him to all the other zerglings.

And suddenly everybody wanted to be Snuggles's friend! He got to play zergling games! He was highly considered for a baneling suicide mission, and even passing ultralisks began to pat him on the back with sticks.

They all lived happily ever after... Except for the medic and Gregor of course, they died horribly.
That's uplifting! I like it!
XD Gregor was infested. GG
05/11/2011 08:37 PMPosted by DrSillypants
Except for the medic and Gregor of course, they died horribly.

lol
lol You have made my night a bit brighter. Thanks. I would be happy to call Snuggles the zergling my friend.
That story was twisted but I liked it.
05/11/2011 08:37 PMPosted by DrSillypants
But later at Gregor's apartment Gregor tried to do something to Snuggles that Snuggles didn't like, so Snuggles had no choice but to eat his new friend.

Was he drunk?

Not Snuggles... Gregor?
05/12/2011 02:53 PMPosted by Aldaris
Was he drunk?

Yes, and he didn't have a designated driver so he probably deserved his fate :*(