Built a siege tank

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Hey guys just finished building a siege tank out of paper! Thot i'd share it and see what you all think, I got the plans for it off a papercrafting website thot id give it a go! didnt know what i got my self into till it was to late lol 12 days are 21 hours later here it is!

http://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j472/spartan0078/?action=view&current=P5180018.jpg
make a better one !!
DAMN! My only regret is that it looks to light. Make a thor, and have it be darker.
05/24/2011 02:09 PMPosted by PsychoPapou
make a better one !!

Ouch that hurt lol its the first time i've eve tried making one :(
Ive got a battlecruiser lined up next can't find a thor, B cruiser is 17 pages lol
I think it looks nice. Nice work Spartan.
My mind can't comprehend how that's possible, very nice work.
Please name your sources.....
TL has a page on this and a Korean made a blog on this (and a #*#!ton more units). You obviously got it from one of those areas.
Make a Protoss Mothership! Then, I'll worship you!
Its cool. Wish you had every unit so you could set up a battlefield in your living room. Have friends over and be like "Don't sit there or the siege tank will blow you up." "Watch out for the infantry battle as well, they are stim addicts"
Great job! ^^
Impressive!
very nice work!
Really cool nice work. Wish i had that kind of talent. (Should make a Command Center or Orbital or Planetary)
that is amazing. I could never put such detail into that work no matter how long it took. if you can make models out of paper like that, you can probably make a warhammer 40K army out of paper (which would cost around $500) for free and play with it. :D

Keep up the work! :D
Very cool tank.
Amazing.
I can't believe the first few comments on this thread are not completely positive! I think this tank is FREAKING AWESOMELY INSANELY AMAZING (yes, this grammar is amazing too)!!! You did an outstanding job, Spartan, and I salute you!
Please name your sources.....
TL has a page on this and a Korean made a blog on this (and a #*#!ton more units). You obviously got it from one of those areas.

I did see that guy from TL, he had some pretty amazing stuff too.

I'm not sure if this tank is a copy from that, or an original.