So I have a choice for one game...

Off Topic Dicussion
It's my birthday tomorrow and my parents who smartly ask me to pick a game for myself instead of them picking one for me said I can choose a game for either my pc or my 360. I don't really know what game to buy and what games are out right now that are fun to play. Any opinions of games would be nice :)
What genre of games do you enjoy?
I enjoy any kind of games. The games i like the least are fighting games like soul calibur and mortal kombat. Oh and racing games too, don't like them.
05/29/2011 08:38 AMPosted by MasTah
I enjoy any kind of games. The games i like the least are fighting games like soul calibur and mortal kombat. Oh and racing games too, don't like them.

If you're into RPGs than Witcher2 is supposed to be good. Although in November Skyrim is coming out, and everyone hopes it's going to be as amazing as it looks.

Platformer/Action would be Bayonetta imo.

Shooters, I couldn't help you. Not a huge fan myself so I don't follow it.

LA NOIRE and Portal 2 are good.
You're gonna have to give us some sort of idea of what you prefer/have already played. Portal 2 would of course be the best choice if you like puzzle games and haven't played it yet.
Or you could just be a troll and ask for "1990 Nintendo World Championships: Gold Edition" for the NES which usually goes for $10,000+. :P
Ask them to put down a preorder on Diablo 3. If you don't want to do that, then I can tell you that I really enjoyed The Witcher 2 and Portal 2. Other than that, I don't know. I haven't played a great variety of games recently.
If you are 18+ have them get you Duke Nukem Forever or F3AR. They are both coming out in just a couple of weeks.

Edit: Under 18 Portal2 would be a blast.

You do realize that most parents don't give a crap about age ratings nowadays, right?
One game: World of Warcraft + Expansions. Technically it is One Game just separated. :)
OK OK, I have portal 2 already and replayed it a bunch of times. I have WoW and had played wow since the beta release but it got too boring for me. Basically other then that I have not gotten any 360/pc games for a few months. Just getting bored of sc2,minecraft and wow.
05/29/2011 04:58 PMPosted by Deathlust
Shogun: Total War is really excellent.

If you have the computer for it, I made the mistake of purchasing it for my almost two-year old gaming laptop, and well, I can't play the campaign on the lowest settings due to lag. Oddly enough though I get 80 FPS in battles.

I say get Portal 2 and play Co-op with your siblings.
Fallout 3.
im waiting for Star Wars Battlefront 3
last i heard it was unofficial but im fairly sure they were making one they just havent confirmed it
So what did you decide on?