Gaming Mouse

Off Topic Dicussion
I just built a PC from the ground up with some high end hardware. I splurged on making sure I get a good rig, with the exception of a mouse and keyboard. I got a $30 combo with 2.4 wireless signal. The new graphics are awesome, but this keyboard and mouse combo is ruining my experience. It lags and feels unresponsive. When I select a few units, the box doesn't ago around the units I want to pick because the mouse didn't move fast enough (I have to do the move and scoot procedure) even though the units are halfway across the screen

Anyway, I'm looking into buying a Logitech G7 wireless gaming mouse with a G15 keyboard for about $80 tomorrow to fix my situation. I'm not looking for something that magically makes me play better, but something that is responsive to my commands and allow me to enjoy the game, versus rage over the stupid controls. So my question to all of you's is how did you solve the issue I had (if you ever did), and am I overdoing this? By the way, my sensitivity is at max in SC2 and in Windows 7
As a general rule, I dislike wireless mice. I'd say go for the MX518 instead, unless you're getting a deal for buying the keyboard/mouse in a combo.

But um. Yeah. That's all I have to say about it.
As a general rule, I dislike wireless mice. I'd say go for the MX518 instead, unless you're getting a deal for buying the keyboard/mouse in a combo.

I'm getting 2 mice and a G15 keyboard for $80. Seems like a good deal to me. If anything, I'm doing it more the keyboard. It as a freaking LCD screen, how can I say no to that?

LOL

I'm getting 2 mice and a G15 keyboard for $80. Seems like a good deal to me. If anything, I'm doing it more the keyboard. It as a freaking LCD screen, how can I say no to that?

LOL

Fair enough. And yeah the G15 is pretty nifty; that's what I'm using.

I find my wireless to be quite great. It's versatile, allowing for change in DPIs, accelerations, and other things. I find it useful for gaming and working on lab reports and projects.

I find my wireless to be quite great. It's versatile, allowing for change in DPIs, accelerations, and other things. I find it useful for gaming and working on lab reports and projects.

For the most part I just dislike them because I have to replace batteries and I'm kind of lazy.
I too would recommend staying away from wireless mice, especially if you're going to be doing gaming with it.

I use a Razer Deathadder currently, I've had it for about a year and a half And I like it alot. You can't really go wrong with Razer mice.
I had the same issue with my first wireless mouse, its basically lag time in the signal. I replaced it with a bluetooth mouse and keyboard and the issue disappeared. If you prefer using a wireless mouse, bluetooth is the way to go.
Thanks dudes. I've been using the G7 and its great

The G15 is also nice but I have no idea how to use most of its features, except for tracking my CPU and RAM. What I really want to do is track my GPU usage compared to my RAM since my CPU seems to be unfazed by running the game