Plan to steal the jukebox

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 8 Next
i caught this baneling maybe it could be used for a distraction. dont worry its been de-clawed
Yeah you can tell Joeyray how you got it and then I can plant the cloaking device onto the jukebox
Pretty Simple Mission to Get it done.

To steal that pretty Juke box, sure, these boys love to listen to big Tuna'n kick back in sling back enough Old 8, but the process I would go about it would be.

- 2 comsat scans.
- Two Medivacs.
- Thor, intimidation and probably the collectors edition model.
- Four War Pigs for an armed escourt, combat shields and stim packs to the medivac.
- One Ghost.
- False Promo for a beverage on the thor and false beverage laced with a minor intoxification element.

Execution.
Night time is the best time, likewise to get this to work.
- 1st comsat scan to recon and scope out the stealthed and lethal look outs watching from a vantage point.

- Medevac 1 Has the Thor and drops it off, that big thang making all that noise with pretty guns and all show would get the locals all in awe. Mainly because this Thor would be a bluff, simply for a promo for a false drink. Bills Crisp Beer.

- Ghost during the party, goes in the back utilizing stealth to detach and nullify those in the room.

- Second Medeviac rocks up, deploys the four Warpigs to assist in the extraction of the Jukebox, along with the ghost. By the time they figure the jukes missing, Medevac 1 picks up the thor and extraction.

Mission Complete.
Sure alittle expensive. But Im sure, the morale of your forces would benefit. Always good for a ransom for the juke to come back as a whole and not vintage piece by piece.

Who needs tactics?
Just send in a distraction team of 8 marines 6 medics, and send in a ghost (or 2) to steal the jukebox. After the ghost(s) have been extracted send in a meivac to pick up what is left (if any) of the distraction team.
And is this on the Hyperion or the Bar, because im thinking bar.
06/06/2011 11:51 PMPosted by Joseph
i caught this baneling maybe it could be used for a distraction. dont worry its been de-clawed

^ Bad Idea ^

Sure alittle expensive. But Im sure, the morale of your forces would benefit. Always good for a ransom for the juke to come back as a whole and not vintage piece by piece.

You require additional Supply Depots.
We can infest tychus, then get kerrigan to tell him to steal the jukebox!
*walks in* *grabs jukebox, and replaces it with one exactly the same* *walks out*
1 word.... nuke
Alright we have three people we need to take out, Hill, Tychus, and Tosh. I can get it, but I need 20 zerglings, 10 hydralisks and a baneling. They won't be coming back.
06/08/2011 01:45 PMPosted by Cam
1 word.... nuke

then there would be no juke box left
06/07/2011 09:11 PMPosted by HyperMarine
*walks in* *grabs jukebox, and replaces it with one exactly the same* *walks out*

Why not just use the exact same jukebox?
as i remember, the only person ever in the bar is raynor.
06/11/2011 08:07 AMPosted by CulixCupric
as i remember, the only person ever in the bar is raynor.

What about Tychus, and the Hydralisk skull? They have feelings too!
What about burrowed Roaches?
The roaches could accidentally spit on the jukebox or on us.
While the Terrans and Zerg plan to steal the juke box and Joey ray is overseeing the extra security guards chaining his hellion up a squad of elite DTs sneak in while a distant sentry is using hallucination to make it see nothing is wrong.
THE END. Wait no because PROTOSS PARTY ON THE MOTHER SHIP!!!!!!!
we need protoss to help
but theyd make it into a warp-jukegate that warps in the artist from the time they existed distorting the time-space fabric causing a rip and then the big suck would happen which is the inverse of the big bang and then wed be one tiny dense dot, and all the templar would touch and go archon and i get burned by archons! wed all catch fire and DIE!!! that must not happen! the only way is to eject that jukebox into the end of time! it must never exist or reality will be destroyed, but if we caused it to never exist it would also cause a time space rip, which means that rip is inevitable and that means we're DOOMED! and then the flordg an durggy walk on land not sea and... [The rest is incoherent gibberish]
umm why can't we just warp the jukebox in from a warpgate???