However, if we're stealing the jukebox away from hyperion here's plan b of zeduce and zteal
Extra Equipment + ships
a couple of very fast medivac or shuttle
Some way to kill arcturus mengsk (it could be fake or real)
Some interesting biological sample of the zerg or some interesting, but useless protoss artifact
A badly broken object
maybe a nuke
Deinfested Kerrigan (or some hot female ghost that raynor always seems to fall for eg. nova? Ariel Hansen might work)
2 hot sexy woman
1. board the ship, the team says they want to help raynor's raiders, if kerrigan is with team, raynor will probably say yes, but if kerrigan isn't than you could always suggest the way to kill arcturus mengsk (be it fake or real) and u could get either the hot ghost or ariel to beg.
2. raynor invites on board, and goes off with (kerrigan, hot ghost, or hansen) this is zeduce element for raynor
3. hot sexy girl #1 goes to tychus, this is zeduce element for tychus
4. mira han gets to chase matt all ova the place, (he's now outta the way) this is zeduce element for matt
5. team gives egol stelmann the useless protoss artifact or the zerg sample to keep him occupied. zeduce element for stelmann
6. team gives badly broken object for swan to fix, he'll be occupied by fixing the object, which we don't really need.
7. zealots walk into bar. with sexy woman #2 who zeduces graven hill (mercenary dude)
8. ghost walks into engine room, emps the hyperion. and disables engines + downs power.
9. at the same time, zealots cut the jukebox free with psi blades, charge outta there. rest of team also gets outta there since raynor's raiders core members are incapacitated. (raynor's outta breath, tychus outta breath, matt is also outta breath, graven hill outta breath, stelmann is occupied and rory is also occupied)
10. team gets back onto medivac or vacs and gets the hell outta there.
11. status, team has jukebox. hyperion is not movable cause its power is down and engines are down. raynor, tychus, matt + graven have been plastered and thus too incapacitated to give orders. rory and egol stelmann have been occupied and they won't get the ship running in a hurrry cause they don't work together well anyway. Only progbelm is that raynor might be in trouble. if a dominion vessel comes in so if u are nice u could disable all nearby dominion vessels prior to the operation
12. if u hate hyperion u could nuke it.
What bout Tosh? Cause in that case we definately will need nova
06/21/2011 08:23 AMPosted by MockingjayWHAT HAPPENES IF SWAN GETS INTO ALL THIS??? WHAT HAPPENS THEN?? (You may need to make a visit to teh armory and bring a 3rd sexy lady)
u mean a 3rd sexy cyborg lady?? i think that would be swan's type... i mean he is a cyborg (he has a metal arm right???)
WAIT!!!!... YOU IDIOTS! THE JUKEBOX IS ON HYPERION ALREADY! WHY SHOULD WE STEEL SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT EXIST IN THE BAR?!
We need to take a long rope, tape it to the box, and tape the other end to an ultralisk. Then we throw a marine and tell the ultra "go get it boy". :D
Alright, what about this? We could send an observer into the bar/Hyperion (whichever it's on, it doesn't matter) and as it's cloaked permanently we could just wait until everyone has left the bar (it doesn't matter if Graven Hill sees it because he's a mercenary and probably won't care) at which point we can send engineers inside to get the jukebox. Once it's in our possession, we strap it securely to the roof of the bar/Hyperion and leave it until a later date. When all suspicion is passed and the defenses have been lowered, we can send a medivac to take it away. While the medivac is extracting the jukebox we can get someone to conceal an explosive in the bar/Hyperion at which time all of our agents will evacuate the bar/Hyperion. The bomb will be set for one hour, by which time all of our agents will be off the bar/ship and the jukebox will be safely in our possession. The bomb will then destroy the bar/ship, destroying with it all evidence of our operation.
@Xarnon pretty good. but...uh...an observor is pretty big, even when cloaked...how does it fit into the bar/hyperion bar?
Hmm... True, true... I suppose we could always substitute it for another cloaked unit like a ghost or something. Something that would be able to keep watch without been seen.
How about this: send in an SCV, and make him approach the jukebox. He then swiftly stuffs the jukebox into a Lead Lined refrigerator, and locks it. As the people try to catch the SCV to get the key to the refrigerator, a ghost outside nukes the place. Everyone in there(including the poor SCV) dies, but by the logic of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull anything inside of a lead lined refrigerator is safe, so then you just need to get the jukebox out of the fridge.
Why don't we just steal the jukebox while Nova and her Ghosts board Hyperion looking for Kerrigan? All we have to do is dress up as Ghosts, say the Jukebox is evidence, and hightail out. No one would notice or care at the time...
lol, i never wouldve thought of that?