This is a Zergling and Zealot Thread #5(RP)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
Venom walks up to the girl and asks: "So Vultureling, why are you always switching forms? Is being half vulture half zergling not good enough for you?"
Whisper looks at Venom oddly. "What?" She asks. "How you have confused me with this...Vultureling...is beyond me."
"I told ya, James Hudson."

James slides a glass of orange juice to "Whisper" *wink wink*
"I was speaking to the Protoss." She says.
James is getting a little suspicious...

"So... Why out of all the other worlds would you live here?"
She says.
*In Venom's mind*
"James doesn't know who I am. Let's see how long it takes."

Venom records this in whispers mind, while out loud saying "Oh i am sorry, sometimes i see weird things and you looked just like someone i once knew named Vultureling a minute ago. Pardon my absent mind."
"Because this world has the single highest Jorium output." Whisper states flatly, suspicous of all the questions.
"wait wait wait" Jem moves in on the conversation at the mention of jorium. "why the heck do you need JORIUM of all things, unless you are trying to make spectres or another massive army of psionics!"
"No, Jorium sells highly to all of the Guilds. It is a resource that is used to determine the overall wealth of a Guild."
Jem is not satisfied with the answer. "yes, one of the rarest and dangerous resources to harvest happens to be something that determines wealth?!? why would any logical being do this?!?"
"It can also be used as a storage device of memories, as strong as a Khaydarin Crystal. You are quite the uneducated citizen."
"well the Protoss prefer to use eon crystals thank you very much, and there are A LOT of things stronger the the Khaydarin crystal, Khaydarin just happens to be the most stable."(and where did the memory storage come from?)
(Actually, they use Khaydarin crystals... The Dark Templar use Khaydarin Crystals to store their memories.)
Yp nearly spit out hi milk. "They have JORIUM here? HOly crap, why aren't all the gangs crowding around this place if ti has such a legendary jorium output?!?!"
(well time to look up my lore again, i'm getting rusty i think -_-. any advice on a good spot for it?)

Jem decides the argument is not worth it anymore and goes and decides to take a nap.

(my last post for the night)
Good night!
is it too late to join?
(well time to look up my lore again, i'm getting rusty i think -_-. any advice on a good spot for it?)

Jem decides the argument is not worth it anymore and goes and decides to take a nap.

(my last post for the night)

StarCaft wiki, look it up, great place to look up lore ;)
06/09/2011 07:04 PMPosted by DoomerX
is it too late to join?

Never too late bud, just make a character and have fun!
Yup. Never too late. In fact, we needed *just* one more person. Lucky!
Whisper looks around a final time, speaks briefly with Joey, and goes to the back to sleep. (intercept her if you want, I don't have to sleep.)