This is a Zergling and Zealot Thread #5(RP)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
Name:DoomerX (im so creative :D)
Allegiance: his friends
Species: Protoss
Desc.:A relatively young Dark Templar (by protoss standards) was there during the final battle against the Overmind. Despite his young age he is extremely mature and wise and unlike his Dark Templar brethren has a limited use of the khala.

Doomerx woke up on the planet.(srry it might take me awhile to catch up) He looked around and all he saw was a terren bar.
"well, if im gonna figure anything out i might as well start there". He decided that before he know whether the people here were friendly or not he would stay hidden in the shadows. He cloaked himself as he walked towards the bar.
What is your unit type, DOomer?
Thanks.

COntinue!
Dark Templar
like description of the character?

Desc.:A relatively young Dark Templar (by protoss standards) was there during the final battle against the Overmind. Despite his young age he is extremely mature and wise and unlike his Dark Templar brethren has a limited use of the khala.
James goes back up to the roof and enters his Valkyrie.

"Jorium eh? We'll see about that."

The ships engines roar with energy, lift off, and fly off into the distance.....
And you find lots of Jorium.
"Yp pondered... Hey! If there's Jorium, there ar e rich minerls! THAT MEANS I COULD MAKE A NEW BASE!"
Unfortunately, the lava was surging up at that moment. "Meh. I guess I'll wait for the guy in the Valkyrie."
2 hours later, James returns and lands back at Joeyray's.

He rushes down into the building.

"Mother mercy! JORIUM! Its really here!"
Whisper looks at him. "It's all ours. Pirates will be dealt with." She says coldly.
Doomerx noticed the human rush in shouting about some mineral. He assessed that since he had not witnessed anyone being killed yet that these people were friendly and dispersed his cloak.
James pulls out his flak pistol, checks its magazine, and cocks it.

"They'll deal, besides, I'm more worried about the Zerg, and we won't tell anyone else, just a little, that's all we need."

James looks at Yp.

"You comin kid?"
Then he noticed he was with a woman who sounded like they were going to kill someone, and immediately re decided about these human's nature.

He figured that leaving might cause attention so he tried to blend in and sat at the counter.
The pistol is ripped from your hand, into hers. "The Jorium is OURS."
"Alright then."

James grabs his Psi Blade, puts it on, and activates it.

"bring it Bi!@#"
"You've pushed this too far." You instantly feel like dying is better than this pain. She grimaces in pain, then...becomes stronger.
Vulturelisk pounces Whisper, giving a distraction.

James somehow shakes off the effect, jumps on Whisper, and points his psi blade at her neck.

"Now im Pi@#ed, give me a reason WHY I shouldnt kill you...."
Doomerx cloaks again, but stays to see what happens next.
"Because you're dead."
After a pause, she says,"
Killing me will bring the whole Nagako empire on you. You will die."
"What is The Nagako Empire?" Doomerx thinks to himself."Does that women relly have that kind of importance." He is now very interested.