This Is A Zergling and Zealot Thread #7(RP)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 16 17 18 Next
The sky light up again as the protoss anti-air weapons fire again. LeKroger's ship is hit by one of the many shot. The ship goes down in a fiery wreak not far from the bar.
Steve landed softly beside Jay.

"I have a transport to drive us back to the bar. Should be along any minute."

A minute later, a warp prism flying low came into view.

"There it is. It will be... unusual riding a warp prism. You will find yourself in an alternate universe contained inside the prism. Once we reach our destination, the warp prism will create a portal leading from this universe to the one inside the warp prism. The universe will look like a black tunnel with blue lines and golden orbs emitting blue lasers. (Just like the warp prism portrait). It will take us back to the bar. Coming?"

Steve stepped under the warp prism, and vanished into blue smoke.
*Jay stares at the warp prism..*

"...fun..."

*Jay steps under the warp prisim, also vanishing.*
-Did this thread die?-

LeKroger wakes up. He vision is blurred and his memory faint. He remembers flying his wraith and fighting hostile protoss and then nothing else after that. As his vision clears he realizes the ship was hit and crashed. He starts to get out slowly trying not to strain and thing nor agitate anything that may be broken.
Sigh. Goodbye thread. *Salutes*

Nick begins to run away, but is caught in the middle of five zealots, with nothing but his fists. He takes out one of them by kicking him in the leg, knocking him over, then snapping his neck, he made a run for the forest, rejoining his team, saying goodbye to jay and the rest, and warped to his now corrupt home planet, wondering what this universe had come to, protoss fighting protoss, the home world in ruins, terrans being devoured by zerg, when would it ever just, just...

STOP
For those who wish to add me, My character code has been displayed in multiple previous z and z threads. I wish this thread hadn't come to this....

James, make sure to tell me your character code, I never got it.

oh, and vulturling, good work. You made a 7 thread roleplaying server be proud. But participate sometimes. see you all on starcraft,

-Nick
but participate sometimes

School. Is. A. Pain. D:.

But yeah, I kinda abandoned it. Cloaked love has people with more time on their hands...so more 1-liner messages, which keep it popular(No offense intended. Just stating what I see...). I'll leave Joey Rays's rps to itself.
Great job Vling.. if any1 ever wants to come back would be nice to restart it. Amazing RP vling.. !@#$ing amazing...
09/01/2011 04:16 PMPosted by Vultureling
Cloaked love has people with more time on their hands...

Alas,
Cloaked Love has been hit hard by the School year as well.
Im bored school is boring and there is lots of homework.
But hey evry thing is still good lol.
I am sad this died it was fun to read
10/29/2011 10:02 PMPosted by plasmaman
I am sad this died it was fun to read

Mega thread necro is... mega thread necro jeez. I'm sad the thread died also but that dosent mean I necroed it 2 months after it died.
Kk. Popular demand is popular demand.
New thread on its way.
Alright Vling glad to see you setting them back up ^^
Kk. Popular demand is popular demand.
New thread on its way.

@_@

Yay, time to get someone to catch me up so I can jump back in :)
JamesThing I didn't start reading it till after it died. I think he was talking about 'And It All Comes Falling Down'. but then again that's an entirely different storyline
11/03/2011 08:12 AMPosted by plasmaman
JamesThing I didn't start reading it till after it died. I think he was talking about 'And It All Comes Falling Down'. but then again that's an entirely different storyline

ohhhh. sad face is sad D:
Jameeeeessssssss, whats your char code????

Starting new thread, say hello to this is a zergling and zealot thread #8!
Nick glad to see ya back round here. Hope your thread goes well.
WHERE THE FEKK IS JAMES!