This is a Zergling and Zealot Thread #6(RP)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
James quickly stuffs his list back into its hiding spot.

"Yeah, everything's okay, something you wanted?"
*Jay walks out of the backroom, yawning*

"Wow, haven't slept like that for like, ever."

*Jay walks over to her booth, where Zara's eating some Jelleybeans*
(...yeah, now i know how you guys feel when no one's on, lol)
"Yeah just wanted to let ya know if ya need any help with anything let me know and you might want to find a doc to finish fixing you up." He walks back to the bar after talking to James. He sees Jay in her booth waves to her and goes to get something from the bar to eat.
*Jay waves back, then decides to order herself something to eat*

"Hey Joey, can I have an Ultraburger?"
(Lekroger, what was your character? Wasn't he terran? I don't remember, :\, brb)
-yep terran marine gtg wont be back till late :(-
*Jay sighs, bored in her corner*

"Where is everyone...?"
(God, and you guys gave me crap that i didn't come on here much, lol)

(I waited three hours for you guys...*EPIC SADFACE*...i'm out)
(okay i lied, i've been waiting longer, hoping one of you would come on. Sadly, this hasn't happened yet....

You guys need to like, TELL me when you'll be on so i'm not wasting my time staring at a never-changing computer screen for like ever...:\)
Venom floats up to Jay and says: "You think sitting in Joeyrays is boring? I would rather be here than 99% of the universe right now. And good job taking out that ghost by the way, the world can always use less ghosts!"
*Jay smirks*

"Then what about me? I'm a ghost!"

*Zara just finished her jellybeans and is now bugging Jay for more*

"Jeez Zara, this is the 4th bag today, hungry much?"
(okay i lied, i've been waiting longer, hoping one of you would come on. Sadly, this hasn't happened yet....

You guys need to like, TELL me when you'll be on so i'm not wasting my time staring at a never-changing computer screen for like ever...:\)

Well, im on around this time every day, as well as about 8 or 9 hours later possibly. I might be on earlier than this sometimes, but not often.

(Not sure what time it is for you guys, so I use "This time")
Btw, on sunday, im off to a area with no internets =[, and ill be there for two weeks. Jay ad vultureling will have full access to my character. also, I would *GREATLY* apprectiate it if anyone would save huge things they are planning till then.
(Jake[-The thing that Sitinducks is building up too{Hopefully}])
(Thanks.)
(Sorry for leaving you guys our of our Nakita Assasin adventure, lol)
Nick buys a blowtorch for "Constructive" uses. ;D
(lol, on noez, what was your character again Nick? lol)
07/19/2011 06:16 PMPosted by Mockingjay
(Sorry for leaving you guys our of our Nakita Assasin adventure, lol)
Its fine.
Venom goes out, cloaks, wanders into a nearby town and looks for some kind of bank or something he could rob.