This is a Zergling and Zealot Thread #6(RP)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
WHATTTTTTTT!!!! HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY FORGET?????????? IVE BEEN WITH THIS TREAD FROM THE BEGGININ, AND YOU JOINED LITERALLY AN HOUR AFTER ME!!!! HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY FORGET THAT MY CHARACTER IS A ZEALOT MARINE!!!! (with dark templar training, warp blades, cloaking, thermal vision, ghost rifle, and a raven. and about 5000 credits.....)
*After Zara unsucessfullly whines for more jellybeans, she goes outside to go explore and do larvaish things*

"hey, does anyone know where i could get myself a banshee?"

(P.S. You guys should know by now that i suffer from short term memoryloss. Sometimes i accidentially type in "Luna" instead of "Jay". Oh yeah, i remember now nick, :D)
07/19/2011 06:19 PMPosted by venom
Venom goes out, cloaks, wanders into a nearby town and looks for some kind of bank or something he could rob.

"Bad Venom, B-A-D."
07/19/2011 06:21 PMPosted by NickDaMan
Venom goes out, cloaks, wanders into a nearby town and looks for some kind of bank or something he could rob.

"Bad Venom, B-A-D."

Venom isn't a good guy. Remember when he tried to take your stuff after u died? ;) He just wanders around the universe looking for ways to get credits or increase his psionic capabilities.
Mockingjay
*After Zara unsucessfullly whines for more jellybeans, she goes outside to go explore and do larvaish things*

"hey, does anyone know where i could get myself a banshee?"

"Probably at the starport nearby, and I might be able to get you some atatchments for it, such as a air to air/ground gatling gun.

Yay, people!
(Sadly, with my stupid shorterm memoryloss, i have also forgotten how many credits i have, lol)

"Hm, i guess i'll go check it out."
Threads gonna max out soon, so everyone prepare to move on to a new planet.

Venom stops outside of a building with a large sign saying: -Dominion General Bank- "Ahhh... that should do it" Venom says to himself. He sneaks inside, they don't even have cloak-detecting security cameras.

07/19/2011 06:24 PMPosted by Mockingjay
"Hm, i guess i'll go check it out."

You should have about 500-750 credits. Most aircraft are about 500, and a gatling gun would be about 150.
(Yeah, i must, Vultureling gave me a crapload during teh begining of the threads, and i haven't touched them)

07/19/2011 06:26 PMPosted by venom
Venom stops outside of a building with a large sign saying: -Dominion General Bank- "Ahhh... that should do it" Venom says to himself. He sneaks inside, they don't even have cloak-detecting security cameras.

Ohhhh, its Dominion? Rob to your hearts content.
Alright, I have choices for the new planet in mind. Choose a number between 1 and 5. (first person to post gets to choose the number.)

Or we can stay for a bit till vultureling changes it.
*Jay nonchalantly walks out of the bar, completely unaware that Zara is eating out a nearby garbage can and walks in the general direction in which the Starport was*

*Jay soon reaches the starport, and a weird-looking merchant man greets her*

"Oh hi dere, I'm Andrew, what can i intrest you in?"

"I'm looking for a banshee"

"Ooo, we got lots of those, follow me"

*Jay follows Andrew, passing many guys messing around with ships, and a viking piolet with a neon-green Viking*

"You got these things in lots of strange colors huh?"

"yeah, from white to black, and everything imbetween*

"Cool"

*Soon, Jay and Andrew walk up to a large hanger*

"Here, is where we keep our banshees"

*Andrew opens the hanger and Jay is astonished at what she sees. All the banshees on the inside have battle damage and are almost completely destroyed*

"Wtf, are you selling garbage?"

*Andrew smiles*

"These are the fixer-upers, used for selling AND stealing extra parts!"

"But Andrew, banshees are not ships to be fiddled with!"

*Andrew just smiles again*

"Okay, i'm out of here"

*jay storms out of the hanger, and back to the bar*

(Naw, we should leave i pick....1)
Dominion

Ohhhh, its Dominion? Rob to your hearts content.

Yeah i thought you would have that mentality ;)

Venom sneaks into one of the main storage rooms, there are secure vaults all around him. He blasts one open, it has around 50 credits in it plus a nice necklace. Venom snags them and moves on to the next vault, which has some paperwork. He leaves it, and moves to the next. The blasting open of the vaults is making alot of noise, and Venom is sure someone will soon hear and come down to check on things. The third vault down contains the motherload, 400 credits. But as Venom is taking them, several security guards round the corner. All they see is 3 vaults busted open, and a large stack of credits floating in mid-air. Venom quickly hallucinates a cloaked dominion ghost, and uncloaks it whilst remaining cloaked himself. He has the ghost take 200 credits and run for it, and the guards all chase him, yelling at the top of their lungs "SECURITY BREACH!!!! ALL GUARDS REPORT TO ROOM 4C NOW!!!" Venom snickers to himself as they run right by him, and sneaks right out of the front door. He got 250 credits for his trouble, a nice necklace, and the fact that there will now be a great deal of ghost-hate on terra.
I SAY ONE NICK!
Hey vultureling! want to choose the world? or can I continue?

Btw, 1 would mean a planet thats being slowly taken from rebel forces by rouge protoss, worshipping The hybrids.
OMG ITS A VULTURELING)

*Jay approches the bar, then hears a rather strange noise around back, so she walks back there*

"What's going on-"

*There's a large zerg coccoon, a goldish color, AND ZARA IS INSIDE IT.*

"Oh !@#$, not now Zara! Ack, i should have known, you were eating so much! *Facepalm* I should have gotten the banshee, you're going to be a pain in the %^- to haul around now Zara..."
07/19/2011 06:43 PMPosted by Mockingjay
"Oh !@#$, not now Zara! Ack, i should have known, you were eating so much! *Facepalm* I should have gotten the banshee, you're going to be a pain in the %^- to haul around now Zara..."
I can warp there and possibly warp back with the banshee if I had a sufficent power source..... I might be able to channel the power from a nearby base to do so....
Jay didn't buy a banshee, the merchant there was an idiot, lol, didn't you read the ^above???^
07/19/2011 06:47 PMPosted by Mockingjay
Jay didn't buy a banshee, the merchant there was an idiot, lol, didn't you read the ^above???^

Absolutely, but, my character worked with mechanics before he was actually able to get into the army, and it was a old trade craft he liked to do.

"I could buy a variety of spare parts, and craft a banshee over a couple of days. It would be cheaper, faster, and more durable. However, I need a workshop."

NEW THREAD EVERYONE!!!!!!