Joey Ray's Beginner's Guide.

Joeyray's Bar
So...you've just walked in, from who knows where. You'll need to know the basics if you want a chance of survival.

Here, you'll learn the basics, along with a few Roleplays.
  • TEXT ADVENTURES- This is the average roleplaying content. The author generates a situation, and the users vote on what to do next. These can go VERY far.

ZERGLING AND ZEALOT ROLEPLAYS- This is a different genre, where everyone has their own character(s). They interact with each other, while the author is a sort of DM (Dungeon Master). They control the limits of what you can or can't do. The author usually has a character of their own.
    CREDITS- This is the currency of the Starcraft universe. Use these to buy or sell items, or as bribes (Or anything else the DM allows you to do).
    CURSING- Please do not swear using English swears. The word "Fekk" is the Starcraft swear word.
    TROLLING- Trolling, or breaking the story line (For example, saying "Kill myself" in a Text Adventure, or "I activate a nuclear bomb, we all die" in a Zling and Zlot thread.
    HAVING FUN- After you've read through all that, you're ready to Roleplay! Good luck, and have fun!
    THE MENU- This is the menu." http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2522163125?page=1 "
  • 06/11/2011 10:27 AMPosted by Vultureling

NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED!
    Whoops (hardened shield) oh yeah forgot xD
    Alas, I find that although we have a menu, I find that we have done nothing thus far but compile a massive list of possible food and beverage selections. I have never actually seen anyone order from that list. Should there, perhaps, be some sort of roleplay with that?
    hmmmmm well what would it be a giant dinner party??? I could totally see that. I CALL BEING THE OMEGALISK.
    One question vultureling is the credit earning system how does that work I've bee in the ling lo thread for bout a week and still haven't figured it out
    06/22/2011 09:40 PMPosted by LeKroger
    One question vultureling is the credit earning system how does that work I've bee in the ling lo thread for bout a week and still haven't figured it out

Same question