ILLADOR's Text Adventure

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 3 4 5
ikr dude
Come on guys! Vote! Even if you won't ever read this story, come in and vote. I really don't want to make a character right now. Also let's try and stay away from the lore. I'll probably get something wrong and get raged at.
Name: Captain Arnold Grumman
Affiliation: Kel-Morian Combine
Physical Desc: average height, slightly fat, small eyes (brown), brown hair

This guy is looking to buy your suits for a lucrative sum. He is also willing to give you positions among the Combine military, if you so choose. He hired the mercs to bring you here because he knew how dangerous you were, and likely wouldnt trust anyone, even someone offering to broker a deal.

Hows that Illador?
Nice. That's probably my facvorite one. Even gave it a little backstory. Hopefully we get votes soon.
What about my tosh idea? oh wait i wanna change it a lil Tosh is there with a mobius doctor (you can tell from his uniform) from the game and they're arguing oversomehting and you hear only one word. "raynor"

then the doctor storms out and tosh turns to you and with a grin on his face
hang on, gotta feed my panda bear.
How dare you bump this thread! It is dead! Go away! I'ma right Terraria fanfics naow! >.<
How dare you bump this thread! It is dead! Go away! I'ma right Terraria fanfics naow! >.<

nooooooo can someone take over?