Interesting and irrelevant questions about SC

Joeyray's Bar
Im one of these players who has to know absolutely everything about the universe of games like Starcraft. So i have a few questions about things that may not be relevant. First is what kind of sports do the terrans play? do they have football and hockey like earth? or did they make new stuff? Second, do individual zerg have seperate thought processes? like do they ponder questions like i am at this very moment, stopping when the opportunity to gore a terran arises? or is their destructive instinct all consuming? and third, how the hell are protoss babies made? are they just warped into existence? or is it the birds and the bees thing? Anyone with hypothesi or other questions, i would love to see your posts. And those that wanna tell me to get a life, go kick a puppy
07/25/2011 09:13 PMPosted by DemonSpawn
Second, do individual zerg have seperate thought processes? like do they ponder questions like i am at this very moment, stopping when the opportunity to gore a terran arises? or is their destructive instinct all consuming?

Originally zerg were completely controlled by the overmind and the cerebretes, there was no free will it was the overmind/ zasz/daggoth/you. However i believe that has been retconned in hots because a trailer has izsha saying they knew they would be safe under her rule.

and third, how the hell are protoss babies made? are they just warped into existence? or is it the birds and the bees thing?

No one knows. I think they were made using psionic energies from the khydarian crystal formation at aiur.
First is what kind of sports do the terrans play? do they have football and hockey like earth? or did they make new stuff?

Who knows. Sports was not something that Blizzard covered.

Second, do individual zerg have seperate thought processes? like do they ponder questions like i am at this very moment, stopping when the opportunity to gore a terran arises? or is their destructive instinct all consuming?

I think unless special intelligence was needed, most likely they don't think at all. Total blind obedience can be somewhat hard to maintain when you have billions of individual thoughts occurring. Zerg is a hive-mind, they all think the same thing.

third, how the hell are protoss babies made? are they just warped into existence? or is it the birds and the bees thing?

This may just be me, but there are some parts of xenomorph culture that we just don't need to know.

And those that wanna tell me to get a life, go kick a puppy

If that is your chosen alternative, there is something wrong with you. What do you have against puppies? What did they ever do to you?
DON'T HURT THE PUPPIES!!!!

This thread is no longer about starcraft.
Hurting puppies makes you a horrible person
Hitler liked puppies. hitler was evil. therefore, liking puppies is evil.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HitlerAteSugar

but seriously, what the f*ck do you have against puppies!?
Alright guys, calm down. I'm sure DemonSpawn is sorry he suggested it.

RIGHT!