*Deleted by User*

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
*Deleted*
*Deleted*
*Deleted*
*Deleted*
I'm sorry that I had to delete these, but a forum poster notified me that it may be against one of the rules mentioned with submitting a story and then posting on the forums. While I did not see this as an infringement on the said rule, I believe it would be better safe than sorry to remove it for the time being.
Sorta saddening, but we have no way of knowing for certain that this is the way that the zerg think. Nice story, mind you.
Don't wish to be harsh on you Araden but I'll like to quickly help spare your piece from being dismissed. You sent your one and only 2011 BGWC submission. I can't remember actually or even quite sure I'm right but posting your entry online anywhere diminishes or expels your chances of being accept this year. Heard about it way back in 09. Posting it here may place you in the "red zone". Best to take down your story for now and reserve it latter until after the winning results are announced by Blizzard to determine whether you win or not. It be awhile to that day but have patience.

Think of as you just submitted a novel to a publisher but you hastily then reveal everything about the book open for world to read without given a thought/contracts or TBA polices placed and what else happens. Why would the editors/reviewers accept something that from "fan fiction" or go through the mud trying to print something that been already shown?

Its been a few hours, so best take it down and hope it went notice to help. But I'll take a gander into Despair bit latter if its stays.
@Eroldren

Thank you for letting me know. I went through and re-read the rules for entrance to the forum and I found a section that may indeed pertain to this. While I do not belive I am publishing or distributing the material after I have submitted it, I'd rather be safe than sorry. I'll wait until after the contest before I post this. Once again, thank you.

I am referring to the following:
■Sponsor Use of Entries. All entries and materials submitted to Sponsor in connection with the Contest (collectively, "Entry Materials"), along with all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of Sponsor upon submission, including the right to use your name, voice, bio, and likeness if requested by Sponsor. The Entry Materials will not be returned to any Entrant. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge that Sponsor shall have the right to use, modify, reproduce, publish, perform, display, distribute, make derivative works of, and otherwise commercially exploit the Entry Materials in perpetuity and throughout the universe, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed, without separate compensation to you or any other person or entity. You agree to take, at Sponsor's expense, any further action (including, without limitation, execution of affidavits and other documents) reasonably requested by Sponsor to effect, perfect, or confirm Sponsor's rights as set forth above in this section 8. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not sell, sublicense, or distribute the Entry Materials or any derivative of the Entry Materials without the express written permission of Sponsor.
No problem man. Just tryin' to help a fellow writer. Till then why not brew up some more possible StarCraft stories for next year's entry or here at the Bar while the Blizzard writing inspiration and any creative juice still fresh. :p
08/17/2011 08:31 PMPosted by Eroldren
No problem man. Just tryin' to help a fellow writer. Till then why not brew up some more possible StarCraft stories for next year's entry or here at the Bar while the Blizzard writing inspiration and any creative juice still fresh. :p

Don't worry, already working on it :) Check out my work 'Stettman's Zerg Research Log'.
You are a great writer Aradan. It's a bit of a shame that you had to delete these. You have probably seen me posting on some of your other threads.