Help a fellow Starcraft player get married!

Joeyray's Bar
Hey everyone,

I'm not positive this is the right forum for this, but it seems like it is the best place. I'm writing here because I need your help!

My name is Corbin Hosler. I'm 23 years old and a huge Blizzard fan. I've been playing since Warcraft: Orcs and Humans, and haven't missed a Blizzard game since. Now i'm asking for help from the rest of this great community.

I've been dating my high school sweetheart for six years and decided a while back it was time to pop the question. I was lucky enough to fly to London and surprise her there and propose (she said yes!).

Now we're trying to plan a wedding, and our budget is not large and is very tight. I still want to be able to do this the right way and have good photography and video to remember it 20 years from now. We've entered a contest to win free videography for the wedding, and we need your help. The couple with the most "likes" on this contest on Facebook will win, and we don't have nearly as many connections as some of the other people involved.

We would appreciate all the help we can get. I often tell my fiancee how awesome gamers are (she's not a huge gamer herself), and I would love it if we were able to win based on the support of fellow Blizzard enthusiasts!

To vote, just go to http://www.facebook.com/paulhoustonphotography and like their page, then go to the "Film my wedding for free" album. We are the 11th photo (Corbin and Marianne). Just 'like' the photo and your vote will count.

Thanks for all the help, and thank you for being a part of this great community!.

- Corbin Hosler (@Chosler88 on Twitter)
voted. hope you win.
not your personal army
I can't speak for the rest of us, but you have my vote. Always willing to help out a fellow gamer. Good luck, best wishes, congrats, happy life together, and I hope you win.
You have my vote man. Good luck, have fun.