DAY9 SAID SANTA ISNT REAL!?!

Joeyray's Bar
wtf is this?? santa is totally real >:(
ya, he ruined my night.
I haven't laughed that !@#$ing hard in years.
ya tonites episode was pretty awesome, the cheese vs cheese game was nice.

dude cannoned rush an empty base. I laughed my !@# off all nite.
I took this news well, only crying for 2 and a half hours.
lol, you guys have a bit of an immagination, huh? Never really did believe in santa, he was actually based off an old story according to my gramps,
yesterdays episode was literally the best one in all of history. every single replay was fantastic xD.

b...brother?
TIMMY?
JIMMY?!!?!?
08/08/2011 10:21 PMPosted by Mockingjay
lol, you guys have a bit of an immagination, huh? Never really did believe in santa, he was actually based off an old story according to my gramps,

It's sarcasm, Jay :D
Oh, he does exist. He's in a federal prison currently, after he lost it and went on a murderous rampage. Vixen's in therapy, Donner's in an insane asylum because he's still nervous (I'm pretty sure he needed a straight jacket), almost everyone else is dead. They say santa might get out for good behavior in about 700 years.
But I want him out nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww....ALL UR PRESENTS BELONG 2 US!
They say Mrs. Claus is still negotiating the movie rights.

And be careful what kind of sausage you buy. Some of it might be Rudolf.
Okay, I lied about everyone else being dead. Only three-quarters of the elves were killed. The rest are working for the US Postal Service.
Okay, Is that why they mail things so fast?
I wouldn't know. I don't live in the States.
08/12/2011 10:33 AMPosted by Ender
Okay, Is that why they mail things so fast?

Who said the USPS was fast?
it IS why they can ignore sleet, hail, and snow even if it doesn't allow the postal service to be faster.

Day9, you start such silly discussions....santa is so real :D
This thread is now about bacon.
WHOOOOOOOOOOO! BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. ME LIKEY BACON! ME LIKEY BACON! ME LIKEY BACON! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anybody caught the Family Guy reference, you are awesome.
What episode was the Santa reference on?
08/08/2011 09:36 PMPosted by plompkin
I took this news well, only crying for 2 and a half hours.

I once stubbed my toe while watering my spice garden and only cried for 20 minutes.