Cloaked Love Part 3

Joeyray's Bar
1 2 3 26 Next
Part 2 is at 25 already, so once it fills up we can move over to this.
K
Wait what? Are each one of us just going to take a turn making the thread for the next part?
OOC: *Shrug* I think Thundercrash should be making them. when they read cloaked love part 1, they'll search him for parts 2 and 3...
OOC: doesn't matter, as long as the story continues. Ender, the ball is in your court.
OOC: That makes sense to me but all you people keep making new ones for him

Basketball?

*Mark sighs*

"Well, I honestly don't care right now. I'm tired and I just want to get this crap over with."
OOC: Hey, is Hyperion here? He's supposed to be following the banshee experimental to Shi'Dukka, the desert planet.
I stared at the screen. On it I was tracking the locations of the 4 most powerful psionics in the area, Jay, Moirana, Gabriel and Zanon. A dangerous recipe. I told the crew members to powerup the secondary generator. We were going to have to keep psionic shields and a defensive matrix up constantly during our stay.
Target is on the move. *Sigh* I go back to my Phoenix and fly off cloaked.
08/21/2011 06:53 PMPosted by wfawwer
I stared at the screen. On it I was tracking the locations of the 4 most powerful psionics in the area, Jay, Moirana, Gabriel and Zanon. A dangerous recipe. I told the crew members to powerup the secondary generator. We were going to have to keep psionic shields and a defensive matrix up constantly during our stay.

OOC: WHAT!? IMA KILL YOU FOR THAT COMMENT.
OOC: LOL

*Jay sits down in the pilot's chair. She kicks her feet up on the dashboard, then traces the 3 disks on her left forearm.*

"It'll take forever for these to charge up."

*Jay sighs. She missed Mark already.*
OOC: WHY?
OOC: You have Zanon, Gabriel, Jay, and Moirana...WHAT IS MISSING?
Looks like you did not register on threat analysis.
OOC: Ender, it's just a generic term that means it's your turn. From tennis, I believe.

Gabriel glances back at him. "Then sleep, if you need to. These guys won't be hard to convince."

OOC: Jake, we'll need you to speak up soon, if you're here.
OOC: I didn't know you were psionic, I actually don't know anything about your character at all...-_-;;;
08/21/2011 06:55 PMPosted by Zanon
Looks like you did not register on threat analysis.

OOC: *Deleted*

*Mark walks toward the back of the ship and lies down*

"Your right...some sleep sounds good."
I follow Gabriel's ship at a safe distance.

(He won't sense me unless he LOOKS for a void.)
*Jay's eyes faintly glow. Even though she couldn't talk to Mark...she could always see him. Jay's eyes bring her back to the Spectre's Valkirye, and saw that Mark was going to sleep. She smiled, and whispered to herself*

"Sweet dreams Mark..."
OOC:
I will when wfawwer doesn't wake up in the morning

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

:P

IC: I didn't breathe out until I saw the defensive matrix shimmer around the science vessel, and even then anything could go wrong. I swore I could feel the air crackling with energy around me.