Cloaked Love Part 3

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
Dang, had to doge some crazy pilot. Then I remember I'm cloaked.

*Facepalm*
OOC: I may be afk for a little bit, the Dallas Cowboys are doing thier preseason game.
OOC:

I will when wfawwer doesn't wake up in the morning

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

:P

He's referring to your character.

RIGHT ENDER!
OOC: oooooookay. I hope Jake shows up sometime soon, we kind of need him to make this part work.
OOC: Well, while we wait, i'ma go play a quick custom, :3
Com link to Jay's ship.

"HI."

Here's hoping I did not just earn myself a shooting match. I'm a good pilot so I might be able to get away.
OOC: oh, which one? I'll join you.
OOC: Can I start CL part 4 when we get that far?
OOC: not a problem.
OOC: Meh...the Cowboys are gonna lose so I'll cut myself then wait for Jake.
No responce from ship #2.

Lets try ship #1 (Gabriel's)

"HI."

Here's hoping I did not just earn myself a shooting match. I'm a good pilot so I might be able to get away.
OOC: GTG sorry
Gabriel notes the flashing comm, and answers.

"Who wants to kill me now?"
OOC: I'm back because the Cowboys lost...I'm now a pitiful shell of my former self...
OOC: somebody want to call Ender? He left his shell on the forums, the insect.
"Um, lets see I'm sure the dominion wants you dead. I know some crazy protoss want you dead. You probably know better than me about the rest. I'm not on the list today. Asked and answered next."

There not dead yet..
OOC: well, since I'm bored, and Jake doesn't seem to be on, anybody want to name their favorite Starcraft drinks? Lame topic, I know, but what the hell?
OOC: So....we're jsut waiting around for Jake, who prolly won't show up till morning when ThunderCrash has to go....:\
The bloody medic, comes infused with nano bots to help speed healing.

:)