Cloaked Love Part 2

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
I laugh. "I've got two arms. I thought you could see that."
"My razor wit is my greatest weapon."
"Seriously though, just a revolver, but it never jams."
An awkward moment of silence forms as I ponder whether I should try and help him, then I decide he can fend off for himself.
"Well, I'll be heading off, goood luck though."
I stroll out the bar, leaving the glass of vodka, the folder, and the devices with Zanon.
Gabriel leans back in his chair, taking a sip from his Tychus Findlay.

OOC: I pulled this drink from an old poll, since our characters seem to be in a drinking mood. I love the description for it: I don't know what it is, but I spilled some and the counter's still smoking.
I pick up the folders.

OOC: What devices? (edit): Oh
OOC: apparently, Jay is fine with the proposed storyline, so if anyone has objections to extreme physical, mental, and emotional pain being inflicted on a character, speak now, or forever hold your peace.
OOC: I'm gonna wait for something interesting to happen now, that or further rp with Zanon.
I smell something burning. I walk over to the guy drinking. I can tell he is psionic. "Advanced warning: Don't touch my mind."

*points at drink* "That stuff will kill you, ya know. "
08/21/2011 06:42 PMPosted by Zanon
I smell something burning. I walk over to the guy drinking. I can tell he is psionic. "Advanced warning: Don't touch my mind."

OOC: uh, Gabriel is on a different ship. Anyway, LETS GET MOVING PEOPLE!
OOC: ALRIGHTY!
OOC: Jay will be joining us shortly if not already
Its dinner time here, I'll be gone in a few minutes.

Bummer.
OOC: Daaw, I think I'll make a new thread.
OOC: I"M BACK FROM MY MINI VACATION IN THE CUSTOM GAMES MENU! Damn, there's a crap load of games in there...
OOC: great.

Gabriel glances at the sensor screen. Finishing his drink, he reactivates the engine.

"Well then, let's go say hello Spectre style."
OOC: It's also extremely easy to get dropped or accidentaly click the Exit Game button.

*Mark looks at Gabriel*

"Spectre style? Doesn't go with me."
08/21/2011 06:46 PMPosted by Mockingjay
Damn, there's a crap load of games in there...

I agree.
Gabriel rolls his eyes. "Well, it suits me, so just do whatever you want. People like us always do."

He guides the ship through the atmosphere, reactivating the cloak.
OOC: ThunderCrash, get on making a new thread. The max is 501, and this is number 498.
I already made a new one
Yeah, I know. Part three will be activating on 500.