Hilarious Adventure 3

Joeyray's Bar
Mr Bill puts so many taxes on da SUPA ROACHES that they commit suicide! The trio manages to get away while he's distracted, though.
While the trio get away they come across a abandoned zergling
...turns out its name is Zara...AND ITS A GIRL....
And she gets roflstomped by the Odin
But it turns out Steve had a crush on the zergling, so he took out a box of chinease food, gulped down the whole thing, and then proceded to puke or sh*t all over the odin, frying it's systems and leaving the pilot in a !@#$ing mess.
Which is roflstomped by the fractalisk.
File Purged.
GAME OVER
TRY AGAIN
But I inserted another 3 coins
NO! I SAID TRY AGAIN!
AND I INSERTED ANOTHER 3 COINS!
omgfgthiswordissodamhugethatwhoeverisreadingthisdoesnotunderstandthisveryveryveryveryverylongwordsomuchthattheythinkthatimspammingrandomletterssomuchwtfdoesanyoneunderstandthelongwordcomingoutofmymouthandhasanyonehereskippedmostofthisbecauseitwasgettingtolongandreadthelastpageinsteadwheretheyactuallyreaditandilovebaconandareyouannoyedyetwiththisverylongwordthatdoesnotmakesinceandhowrandomitislikethisthreadandisanyonereadingthis?????

WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN?!?!? NEW STORY!

HAPPY THE UNICORN LURKER AND SQUISHY THE BANELING WENT TO THE STORE TO FIND, DOT DOT DOT!!!!!
But then I restarted the game and selected save slot 1
omgfgthiswordissodamhugethatwhoeverisreadingthisdoesnotunderstandthisveryveryveryveryverylongwordsomuchthattheythinkthatimspammingrandomletterssomuchwtfdoesanyoneunderstandthelongwordcomingoutofmymouthandhasanyonehereskippedmostofthisbecauseitwasgettingtolongandreadthelastpageinsteadwheretheyactuallyreaditandilovebaconandareyouannoyedyetwiththisverylongwordthatdoesnotmakesinceandhowrandomitislikethisthreadandisanyonereadingthis?????

WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN?!?!? NEW STORY!

HAPPY THE UNICORN LURKER AND SQUISHY THE BANELING WENT TO THE STORE TO FIND, DOT DOT DOT!!!!!

Steve read the long word. And ate on his unicorn lurker steak. His old friend squishy the Baneling went to the store but was kited by manny so he died. He didn't care he died. He always had the more comfortable chair. Steve took his chari *referencereferencereference*
09/11/2011 06:52 PMPosted by captainrapid
But then I restarted the game and selected save slot 1

swag
is this dead?