cloaked love part 6

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
OOC: oh. hovering? I'm just about to orbit the planet. I now do not have to wait for my turn.

As I begin my decent, I notice a ship. hovering over korhal. in the middle of frikken nowhere. I decide to take a closer look.
OOC:Sorry to bother, But...

08/22/2011 10:50 PMPosted by PeanutButter
Wow for once the posts at the top are not someone raging about some unit. Good job guys. Who came up with the idea?

Me.

08/22/2011 10:18 PMPosted by WarHawk
Way to flood the Popular Topics list.

I, uh, actually agree...I prefer ones where there are maybe 5 posts a day, but about 5 paragraphs long.
OOC: wfawwer, your character seems kind of random. That maybe because I haven't heard of him since he first appeared on Char. How did they get from Char to Korhal?
OOC: Seth lifted off the ship from Char and headed for Korhal cause they got Menske's niece.
OOC: Vultureling, stop taking credit where credit is not due. This is the first time you have appeared in this thread, at all.
OOC:We are docked at the capitol. Sorry I just got back from marching band.
08/25/2011 06:50 PMPosted by wfawwer
Agni gnawed on the ghosts arm, then dragged it to a research lab and deposited the ghost in a tank of feederlings.

There is no lab on my ship.
IC: Yes.

OOC: lolz
Moirana shot into Cathy's mind, locking her in a tight mental grip.

That is impossible. Calinda Arteno is dead.
OOC: AWW! I MISSED THE DELETED POST! HOW DARE YOU! Lawl

*Jay looks at them, confused*

WAIT! She's saying your ma's alive?
I just saw her last night. She looked pretty healthy to me.
You are mistaken.
OOC:
maybe because I haven't heard of him since he first appeared on Char. How did they get from Char to Korhal?

A plot hole opened up and sucked him there. I'm sorry, but it's a looong way from Char to Korhal, especially since your character can't fly.
How? I know her well, she is a good friend of mine. And how do you know her, anyway?
OOC:......................................

You are odd.

Calinda Arteno went missing from her work place on Calthrias twelve years ago. The woman sitting before you is the one who killed her. You are mistaken as to whom you know.
*Jay's memories whirl around in her head, floating freely among each other...she recalled the mission. She'd cornered the Medic, and put a bullet through her head...but the visor had been down...*
OOC:
08/25/2011 07:07 PMPosted by wfawwer
A plot hole opened up and sucked him there. I'm sorry, but it's a looong way from Char to Korhal, especially since your character can't fly.

get an overlord. Though the dominion would shoot it down. sucker.
*Jay's eyes flicker.*
Moirana...it might be her...when i shot the medic, her visor had been down...maybe...just maybe...it was the wrong person.
OOC:
sucker.

sucker.

sucker.

/cry
I AM GONNA LOVE AND TOLERATE YOU TO DEATH.
*Jay looked up at Moirana*

Moirana...it might be her...when i shot the medic, her visor had been down...maybe...just maybe...it was the wrong person.

OOC: can I assume Jay just looked up into thin air? Cuz a while back Moirana dissolved her body.

She is dead.