Joeyray's Bar
1 2 3 8 Next
File Purged.
File Purged.
File Purged.
I slowly follow.
File Purged.
This is too...chaotic.

I think other than Tassadar, Galvian and a seasoning of Vultureling no one else will join unless you pull something fast.
File Purged.
Korozain, somehow alive from the fatal crash, stumbles upon Los...(read firebat's Mystery RP sign up)
Los, acting in his usually quiet manner, nods at Korozain. Silently indicating that odd creatures are around, Los holsters his scythe. Los's thoughts vary, generally turning towards the "reasoning" that these creatures may turn on the Koprulu Sector eventually.
Korozain: So, Los. How has the little one been?(referring to Dante)
Los blinks a few times, seeming to have been in a trance. "Fine". he replies distantly.
Korozain: Oooookaaaay..... What of Myruko. (voice is very dead-like and with every breath, a mist of cold is expelled, he also looks as if he were resurrected....)
Didn't this thing die?
When Firebat gave up and suiceded/
09/23/2011 01:07 PMPosted by Korozain
Korozain: Oooookaaaay..... What of Myruko. (voice is very dead-like and with every breath, a mist of cold is expelled, he also looks as if he were resurrected....)

"W-what?"
Los says, realizing just who he's talking to.
Coming?
Looks at him. "How is Myruko doing, Los." (extends the 'L' of his name)
Can you get online?

"l:"

"Erm."

"You should go, uh, buy some ice cream. Yeah. Ice cream. And a kitty. A nice, warm kitty."

Im sick so i cant play games...

Korozain: Grabs him* What happened to Myruko.....TELL ME!!! *eyes have an ice-colored aura that looks like fire*
Txt rp then?

Los doesn't budge. "If you want to go see them-her, then go see her. I am not involved in this."

(Secretly, in mind) Ooooh H@ll...