Story-Jay the Ghost

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 22 23 24 Next
O_O

You guys were sure busy while I was gone...xD
"I do not understand how we got off topic."
We love you.

Actually, we're afraid you'll leave us like everyone else.
Don't leave us Jay.
Quite demanding of all of you eh? Who are you to tell someone to leave or not? People come and go as they please. That is a fact of life.

Why in gods name am I saying such negative things? Blame Avikon for all of it.
Told you we should have shot him in the head.
"I did a few days ago several times."
This needed to be brought back to the first page. The newer people need to read it :D
Oh gosh I feel bad! My art block is semi-cured, but my writer's block is definately still present, :I

Perhaps if I roleplay a bit on Cortex I can have some more ideas come to me~You can probably expect to see me playing Harrowing these next couple days, :3
Oh gosh I feel bad! My art block is semi-cured, but my writer's block is definately still present, :I

Perhaps if I roleplay a bit on Cortex I can have some more ideas come to me~You can probably expect to see me playing Harrowing these next couple days, :3
Too bad I don't like the new Arcade set up though. :(

But have fun and we all hope you are cured soon of that cursed writers block.
"I haven't gone on Cortex for a bit. But I have a faction called the Corsillia on Novenholdt."
I go camping for a few days, come back and forget about the Forums, and then I come here to find no new chapters.
Wat.
GUYS.

I HAVE BEEN STRUCK IN THE FACE

BY INSPIRATION

*QUE IMAGINATION RAINBOW*

Alrighty, here's my new plan.

I am going to start completely over.
Fresh.
New.
Swag.

I've gotten tired of this story because I hate how I've written certain parts of it! Lots of this was written the way it was because I was flying by the seat of my pants~just making things up as I went

Now, I have an actual plan, and the new story that will be similar to this one

it shall be the most amazing piece of literature anyone

ANYONE

shall ever set their eyes upon.

For the next while, I am going to read up EXSTENSIVELY on starcraft lore, for I know very little of it since I only started playing Starcraft 2 about two years ago and haven't ever played the first two myself (Nor that other game with Nova in it, whatever it is called)

Once I have a good, general knowlege of the entire Starcraft lore, I shall restart this story only with differently named characters and whatnot, in addition to the different approach I want to bring this story into.

All in All I think I am happier restarting that continueing this story as it is~I've lost so much interest in this because I dislike how much I started out writing it, but now I can go back and fix and redo what I like, and hopefully produce a better story than this one.

Perhaps later on if the new story gets as much praise as this one, I shall look into making a website for it like what you suggested for this story~I'll also post this origional story somewhere in it as well just because I feel like it. (This story was the first ever one I had actually put some thought and effort into, and that people actually enjoyed to read)

I don't know when you guys can expect me to begin posting the new story on the forums here, so please be paitent with me.

and Wish me some luck, :P

-Jay

P.S.-Getting stitches in your neck really gets the creative juices flowing! XD
For all your lore needs:
http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/StarCraft_Wiki

Just so you know, SC Ghost (the one with Nova in it) was never released.

It's nice to see you again.
Good thing too, we were running out of space on this thread :P
It might help if you read some of the literature too, like the Starcraft: Frontline and Starcraft: Ghost series, if not for the Lore but for the help in the writing aspect of it, or maybe just for fun. Either way it might help you out, and I would recommend them.
I had already thought of maybe getting some starcraft books for my birthday~I'll be needing something to read during the schoolyear anyway! *has read all the books she's owned (Or at least all the interesting ones, xD)*
Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit girl. You're starting over?

If you need lore, feel free to ask me any time. You can drop by my deviant account. (http://shadowcrash13.deviantart.com/)

It may take me some time, I am a newly minted university student, but I promise to always answer.
Hey Jay, great to see you here again.

GENCON IS AMAZING.

Anyone else go and see Cardhalla?
Sorry! Just got back from a grueling week at school, -_-

I officially hate school now for the simple fact they've got us ipads that they don't even know how the !@#$ to use~and are thus making us use them for classes that DONT FREAKIN NEED THEM FOR ANYTHING.

Its entirely stupid. The school pretty much invested their money into personal gaming tablets for us, -_-
Stupidity. It strikes again.
But this time, it delayed Jay the Ghost.
Angry mob time!