Rules of Starcraft

Joeyray's Bar
This is something I see in game Forums like LoL, so it gave me the idea
To do it, you have to post a rule that should be in the game
For examples, I'll start off:

1. Marines shouldn't be able to shoot and kill things that are 100 feet in the air
2. Barracks shouldn't be able to train units in seconds. How is possible that someone gets training that takes weeks in seconds?
3. Zerg with wings shouldn't be able to fly through space. Why? BECAUSE THERE'S NO AIR!
4. Stimpacks should be considered as a drug and be illegal
5. Vehicles and massive units should be able to squash smaller units in their way
1: Zerg should not be able to be supply capped.
2: Changelings should be immortal.
3: Nydus worms should not be able to stretch across space.
I started off, your numbers are off. It should be 6,7, and 8
09: Protoss should have a father ship because the mothership is lonely
10: Zealots should attack air when charge is researched so they can run through the air
11: Probes should have a ranged attack since they are using lasers.
11/11/2011 04:30 PMPosted by Naitsrich
2. Barracks shouldn't be able to train units in seconds. How is possible that someone gets training that takes weeks in seconds?

They are only putting on the armor.

4. Stimpacks should be considered as a drug and be illegal

It's government endorsed.
11/11/2011 08:13 PMPosted by Zanon
They are only putting on the armor.

Why does it say "training" then?

11/11/2011 08:13 PMPosted by Zanon
It's government endorsed.

How are you sure?
12: Changelings should have a melee attack.
13: stalkers should not be allowed to blink to a location that the stalker itself cant see, otherwise they would all blink into places they shouldnt ;)
14. Colossus should not be able to walk. Those legs are way too thin to support anything heavier than a bird looking to roost for the night.
MKEEEEEEEEEp
ITS OLD THUNDER
MKEEEEEEEEEp
ITS OLD THUNDER
You iz goin' to join mah rp naowz. DOOOOOOOEEEEEEEET!
15. Command Centers should be able to land on Hatcherys, their pure weight crushing whatever's under them.
Lol that would be funny, infact ccs should crush w/e they land on in general.
11/13/2011 10:16 AMPosted by Terrorz
Lol that would be funny, infact ccs should crush w/e they land on in general.

Ikr? lol
15.Immortals should be able to attack air, they always point their cannons up.
16.Broodlings should not have mouths. If they only live a few seconds, why bother?
17.Medivacs shouldn't be able to make a beam if light that magically heals people.
18.Medivacs and overlords should land to pick units up.
19.Sentries should be produced at the Robotics Facility.
20.Immortals should be produced at the gateway.
21.Reapers should not be able to hop up and down cliffs without breaking their legs.

Well, that's all I got. For now.
Woops, I messed up. The last one should be 22.
23) When Zerg units go over the population limit, they should become under the effects of an 'ability' called 'KILL! MAIM! BURN!' Where they shoot at everything, including each other.

24) Marines should be given a bayonet and pistol for Close Combat, changing the way their attack is animated when something is close to them. For example, a zergling is in melee range of a marine. Instead of firing at it, it stabs a bayonet into it at the same speed as the usual attack, which means it's only astheitic. It also wouldn't do the animation if an air unit was somehow in melee range.

1. Marines shouldn't be able to shoot and kill things that are 100 feet in the air

It's called 'leading'. You shoot in front of the aircraft so it ends up flying into it. Of course, air units stop moving in order to fire, so marines don't have to aim most of the time, even more so with overlords.
And also 100 feet in the air isn't that high. Any decent rifle could shoot that far. I doubt that's even a mile.
11/20/2011 09:42 PMPosted by Daddy
21.Reapers should not be able to hop up and down cliffs without breaking their legs.

They use jetpacks for that which is why they can in the first place.
The marines shooting I think it's kinda stupid that they're able to kill battlecruisers with bullets alone, the range I messed up on because lore-wise they're a LOT faster than our guns
25. Zerg should have to pay EPA fines for spreading creep.
26. Terran should start each game with 400,000,000,000 minerals. It's foolish to think that Marines would be deployed and forced to mine to support their own operations. They should be operating on Operations & Maintenance funds borrowed off the Chinese.
27. Overlords should move faster. Nothing alive should be that slow... especially if it can fly.
28. Marines should be able to place sandbags. Everyone that has ever been in any branch of any military knows how to fill sandbags. These sandbags should be able to be used to base block. I highly doubt anyone will ever hear a Commander say, "Hey, the enemy could sneak in through there and attack us. Build a f****** barracks to block it off!"