Open Roleplay

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 4 10 Next
I walk over to the Dark Templars tank. I look intensely into his eyes.
They shift yellow quickly and he motions his head owards the lock on the tank.
"Right and if I do that you'll probably kill me."
It snarls.
OOC: Kinda late on this one. Skyrim is so time consuming
IC: I started to run and gun with some other marines, running from advancing Zerg. Dropship was shot on the way down, most likely because of spore crawlers. We reach the end of the hall, reaching a room. Dam, we're trapped. I started to yell in my comm over the sounds of guns firing.
"THIS IS TEAM 1 REPORTING IN! OUR DROPSHIP WAS (Zergling screech). LZ WAS TOO HOT! WE REQUIRE ASSISTANCE, IS ANYONE OUT THERE?!?!?"
I go back to shooting more Zerglings as one of the marines die to hydralisk spines. A firebat who was with us got too far, and was quickly slashed apart by zerglings. We kept shooting, ignoring anyone else's death. I was so focus of getting our targets, I almost didn't noticed the spine that grazed my helmet.
Marcus walks around the lab. "Wow..." He takes a look at the dark templar the marauder was looking at, then the heart of a brood queen. " That is some sort of organ...?" He walks over to the tank containing the infested terran. "What kind of stuff were they doing here? I think we should get moving.. I don't like this stuff, and I don't think our "goal" is here either." (OOC: The spectre dude is going to have alot of reading to do as time passes. lol.)
Zerg bodies started to litter the hall even more, but more kept coming. We lost men on the sprint to the ship wreck, even more now. I waste an entire clip as I focus on a roach, at this rate we'll die. I scream into my mike once more:
"WE NEED BACK UP! THERE'S ZERG EVERYWHERE, WE NEED SUPPORT! HELP!"
OOC: Nait, you're in Squd 2 btw.

"Stop your whinin'!" -Kelly she headbutts a zerg and throws a grenade. The hall explodes caving you in safely from the zerg. The remaining zerg are shot down.
Marcus looked around for any possible doors in the lab besides the one they came in through. (Roboto you can narrate wether or not there is, idc your rp lol.) He hears hissing from the door they came in. "We better get the hell out of here..."
There is one door in the back marked "Caution", and and vent that leads to the pipe lins in the ceiling. The door with Caution is Double Doored and appears to be Blast Shielded.
Name: Anderung (Andy for short)
Species: Zerg
Class: Changeling
Abilities: Some psionic powers (telepathy, ample telekinesis), I don't have a timed life, I can take on any biological unit, and use their weapons (like a marine's rifle), some health regen, I have above average intelligence, can speak, and have split personalities (One being calm/calculating, the other aggressive/violent).

Is this OK? It's not too op, besides the fact that I can turn into an Ultralisk, but that wouldn't fit in the corridors.
One of the Marines in Nait's group leans agianst a wall in the now safe bay. He lands on a button and it opens a 'SECRET!' Door into the lab with the others, it also reveals a another tube holding a Changling, it looks more sentient than the nom nom nom type zerg though.
I feel myself floating, a tank. Great. I cross my arms, I don't know how I'm going to get out of here... A door opens and light floods in. I shield my eyes and a marine walks in. I know he won't take kindly to letting a Zerg out, but it's worth a shot.

He walks in, inspecting everything, but is always watching his back, finally his eyes rest on me.

I wave, and put a smile on my face. He has a confused look on his face. I motion to the control panel in front of my tube. I also realize that I can send a psionic message to him...

"Umm, Hi? Yes, you. The one in front of me. Can you let me out? I've been stuck in this tube for at least years. Or, maybe not? Zerg are immortal, so we really don't count time.
I digress. I'm guessing either you are here to extract the test subjects, or to find something, or someone. I have basic knowledge of what was going on here- being a test subject myself. But I cannot tell you anything if you don't let me out."

The Marine ponders what to do for a while. I give him a stern look and cross my arms.
11/12/2011 05:54 PMPosted by Roboto
(New system, Credits. This will be a continuing rp, and after every rp I'll let you spend the credits on crap of all sorts. No leveling system though. I might have some Psionic abilities to learn for Protoss though.)

Every RP I have seen credits intro-ed to has failed. I'd recommend against it.

But YOU are in charge.
The dark Templar rolls his eyes at the Changeling.

The Marine sits stupidly staring at you and the Dark Templar back and fourth.
11/12/2011 09:38 PMPosted by Zanon
(New system, Credits. This will be a continuing rp, and after every rp I'll let you spend the credits on crap of all sorts. No leveling system though. I might have some Psionic abilities to learn for Protoss though.)

Every RP I have seen credits intro-ed to has failed. I'd recommend against it.

But YOU are in charge.
Why don't you join the rp and do sumething productive?

The Marine finally lets the Changeling out. The Dark Templar has his O.O face then crosses his arms in the tube. He seems to Mind Mutter "Trust a Zerg not a protoss..."
Marcus stares at the other squad that entered. He walks over to the marine staring at the changeling. "Don't waste your time staring at these strange things, we have two options, one we could try to get the blast shielded door open, two we could go through the vents. I don't want to get trapped up in a vent or anything, but that door is going to be tricky. Maybe the marauder can get it open?"
Marcus stares at the changeling. "Why did you let it out? I suppose it can't harm us but we should hurry up so it doesn't slow us down."
"I guess so." - Fry (Sorry just had too.)
"Ah! Free at last! What was that about you needing a door open? All I want is to get out of here!"

"Where are we anyway? Also, please tell me what door you need open. I'll rip it right off it's HINGES! Oh, sorry, I get a little, aggressive, sometimes..."