Strategy-Counter Cascade Game!

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Rules:

1. I start off with a strategy/Build order
2. Somebody think up a good counter for that strategy and post it
3. If the posted strategy effectively counters my strategy, it becomes the new Strategy of Focus
4. People continue to post counters to the Strategy of Focus, and if they succeed in countering the Strategy of Focus, their strategy becomes the Strategy of Focus.
5. We continue playing untill we finally exhaust our supply of strategies. Then we wait until HoTS arrives.

Conditions:

- Strategies must be realistic and acheivable, like "An army of Zealots", and not like "A fleet of 50 Battlecruisers"
- Counters must also be realistic
- Strategies must be usable in the Multiplayer Games
- No use of campaign units (Brutalisk, Predator, Stone Zealot, Heroic Units)
-Can use any of the three races to respond, but choose one to be your Strategy Of Focus
Starting Strategy:

A protoss wall-in followed by a tech build carrier-voidray fleet with Mothership en-route in late-late game.

Expect this build to take a very long time to muster. This eliminates the impossibility factor.

While walled in, the base expands slowly, and therefore experiences frequent mineral famines.

Got any Ideas?
Baneling bust followed by mutas. happens when he doesn't have many Voids. This is when the Toss is on one base i presume?
Zergling/Roaches, obviously. Your Defense won't be as strong as it could since you are teching to Carriers/Voids/Mothership which are all really expensive.
My usual stratagy of Mass marines. It doesn't matter how fast you kill them when I have several bases and at least 10 barracks with reactors churning out an endless meat grinder. Also Unless you spam photon cannons (or maybe even if you do) my first platoon (24-30) of marines will probably breach your defences before you have even a small airforce. It also helps that in late game I have 3/3 and my opponent is only beginning to research 1/1...

Well, I'm in silver, but you don't have a league, so I don't know how expertly you would perform this.
11/20/2011 08:49 PMPosted by Roboto
Zergling/Roaches, obviously. Your Defense won't be as strong as it could since you are teching to Carriers/Voids/Mothership which are all really expensive.

New Strategy of Focus!
Hey, I didnt know!

HOW was I supposed to know...
So suppose to counter roaches and zerglings.

Combo of hellions and siege tanks. Use tanks range to whittle down the roaches and the hellions to eliminate anything that gets to close.

If not that use banshees and other aerial units since neither of those units are air attackers.