ZvZ with ultralisks

Zerg Discussion
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fdnuvvkeacktkmc/ZvZ%20with%20ultras.SC2Replay

Just finished up a ZvZ game with maybe 10 zerglings max on the entire map at any time. Opponent went mega turtle into roach/hydra and I went hydra/festor. We both take the safe expansion and fight over who gets a third - at one point he killed my 3rd hatchery (again) and was prepping to push into my base but gets his roach squad cleaved by SUDDENLY ULTRALISK for a comeback push. Oddly enough, the only zerg counter to ultralisks seems to be.. MORE ULTRALISKS.

I'm really enjoying the hydra/festor/turtle build. A lot of people who try to muta/ling just give up before I even get anywhere near their base after losing their muta ball and they're still sitting in one base while I have my natural saturated. I'm still really bad with it though. I really should get a few roaches if it comes to a mid game ground push. They look attractive considering I have a lot of infestors on the field to justify burrow.
Ultralisk/ling late game is amazing. Just won a ZvZ with it.
Does Fungal growth work on ultralisks despite their frenzy? If so, the proper counter to ultralisks is fungal growth and anything with range.

Or mass mutas =P

edit: I think it's funny that after over 100 wins, I still don't know the answer to this question because games never get to ultralisks.
Pretty sure they're immune to FG with their frenzied tag. The game in mind I had hydra/ultras, i'm always worried about mutas in ZvZ. It's pretty easy to hide a drone and an overlord w creep on a secret spire - save up 1k gas and turn around 10 mutalisks out of nowhere.
Does Fungal growth work on ultralisks despite their frenzy? If so, the proper counter to ultralisks is fungal growth and anything with range.

Or mass mutas =P

edit: I think it's funny that after over 100 wins, I still don't know the answer to this question because games never get to ultralisks.

Ultras cannot be snared, immobilized, or crowd controlled.