Kitchencraft

Joeyray's Bar
For starters (seewhatididthere??), in clarification, the hero unit Waiter spawns units, but after you spawn a certain number, he gains a new ability, which allows him to drop plates, causing 50 dps to light, 60 to armor. However, it costs a lot of energy, so dont rely on it too often.

IMO, the best Cuisine(race) are the Meats, because they have the amazing unit, Bacon, that just bout owns everything else.

Please post your Kitchencraft ideas/games on this thread
I'm the one who restarted it. KitchenCraft has its origins from an archon thread. But I'm still the one who brought it back :P
12/16/2011 11:39 AMPosted by Naitsrich
I'm the one who restarted it. KitchenCraft has its origins from an archon thread. But I'm still the one who brought it back :P

Yeah, I love all your threads in the Bar, but I had to do this one. Kitchencraft should spread.
I didn't see what you did there. <=/
And the KitchenCraft races are Cusines, Appliances, and Tools. That's how they were in the beginning, unless this is KitchenCraft 2
...Naits, you should make a map about this. Pull it up on sc2mapster.com and see if you can get people to help.
*Facepalm
Waiters are mainley in campaign. Beta test the new kitchen craft expansion, and you'll see it's being implemented as a support caster unit in the cuisin race.
Wait, waiters are units that also can transport cuisines. The butcher is a tools unt that gives you some ingredients for each kill (because of passive). What's the new unit for appliances?
Hey guys, I just got the game a few days ago, and I'm wondering what builds would be good to start with.
Start with appliances, they are noob friendly..... at first. Go with the Microwave-Stove build. The microwaves and stoves will burn through any ground army, as long as the enemy doesn't get Red/White wine out or wooden spoons
Just rush early game as toaster, they will never expect it.
Well I thought that the microwave and stoves were weak against forks and knifes. Then again there is the scimitar which is a bit OP when used in combo with cleavers. Beef knuckles counter the cleavers but not beef stock.
Can always go with cake but that is a higher tier and takes to long to make.

Note: I am a culinary student XD
I want to try this game, could you tell me the site.
12/16/2011 02:13 PMPosted by Naitsrich
And the KitchenCraft races are Cusines, Appliances, and Tools. That's how they were in the beginning, unless this is KitchenCraft 2

I think you have it mixed up.
There are 3 races with sub races below. Kind of like Starcraft:
The Dark Templar and the High Templar.
Dominion and Rebellion.
Zerg :D
The races are:

Cuisines, Tools, Pests.
The sub races are:

Cuisines: Appetizers, Main Dishes.
Tools: Appliances, Utensils.
Pests: Insects, Mammals.

They all are special in their own way. None of them are OP, though I wish those stoopid QQers would shut up about those Microwaves.
I will give a brief overview of the game to all you who haven't seen this game soon.
People never prepare with waiters early on, so they QQ when they get rushed by microwaves.
As cuisine, i only noodle elevator. Noodles come out as tier 1.5, but theyre abitlity to pull units to and from places is great. I just use a flying saucer to drop a few in my opps base, then pull my whole army in. With meatballs (which suicide and destroy buildings or units with splash) theyre unstoppable.
Cuisines: the mass army race.
They are the race that has an endless swarm of units.
They cannot be stopped by anything but the other two races.

Appetizers:
They can make a big army in the blink of an eye.
The units are weak but diverse.

Main dishes:
They are more hardy then the Appetizers but slower and more expensive.
They pride themselves by having heroes.

Tools: the heavy and powerful race.
They are the most expensive race but they are worth it.
They hammer down on foes like no tomorrow.

Appliances:
They are very heavy and expensive.
They rely heavily on spells and power.

Utensils:
They are quick and strong.
They counter well but are also countered well.

Pests: the mobile race.
They are able to avoid enemies but fight when needed.
They are a resourceful race.

Insects:
They are very pesky and stealthy.
They have low health but are extremely powerful.

Mammals:
The Mammals are a very limited race but crafty.
They are less mobile yet counter things well.

OOC: If you want to have the detailed unit descriptions tell me. Mind that this is the new Kitchencraft, not the older KitchenKraft.