Do you feel tired after a few games on ladder

Joeyray's Bar
I am asking this because i feel a bit tired after a few games on ladder. they also say that as you age, your APM should slow down a bit. I am not old, but I am approaching my mid 30s now.

Is there such a thing as a "prime age" for playing video games? specially something as attention-demanding as RTS games?

I used to play Diablo 1 and 2 after work with my work mates when the games just came out and we can stay for HOURS past midnight, this was around 10 years ago, but I cannot see myself having the same mental stamina as before.

I am currently at diamond, I was thinking that if I was younger and my game response time was quicker maybe I can be better at this game.

What do you guys think?
Prime age my a nus.

I have really good reaction timing. I'm 14. I'm bronze!

And yeah, it does get tiring. Especially when everyone does some stupid nooby strat (Mass Voids, Mutas, ie), and no matter what you do, you get screwed.
i see, i added the age argument because i hear casters like husky,etc comment on some of the pros age, saying that guys above 30 are dinosaurs etc etc.
Diamonds pretty good tbh.

But yeah, you should feel pretty tireed. 14-22 is about the prime age to play videogames- it's when you can stay up for 2-3 days hopped up on red bull alone.
Diamonds pretty good tbh.

But yeah, you should feel pretty tireed. 14-22 is about the prime age to play videogames- it's when you can stay up for 2-3 days hopped up on red bull alone.

;)
i see...

i was watching destiny and he said that he plays 10-25 hours a day, and i was amazed. something that requires a lot of mental concentration and energy as SC2 is not a joke. i also hear some casters saying that after 20 something years of age, korean pros retire because their APM is getting low...i wonder if there is a study on this.
I am also really amazed at how one can play 25 hours inside a 24 hour day.

Just saying.
I am also really amazed at how one can play 25 hours inside a 24 hour day.

Just saying.

I was thinking the same thing.