Why is our top portrait a lady?

Terran Discussion
I'm not trying to be sexist or immature here I just want to know why. I mean seriously, how many of us are chicks? Not many. I'd feel like a total weirdo using a female portrait or playing a female character. I just wish it was a viking =P
The fact that most of us are male is a reason to have females as high-reward. I'd rather have an army of females. I look forward to having Nova in my unlocks. Kerrigan is more attractive, though.

BTW, most people are 'weirdos'.
Do you have a better idea for the top terran portrait?
All i know is, the battlecruiser one is BADASS. Cannot wait.... still got a ton more to go :p
Those poor Zerg! Is my Mutalisk a boy or a girl?! My drone?! My Queen must be a girl but what about everyone else?
You do realize that the way you put your statement kind of makes it sound awkward?

You basically said that, you are a guy who prefers to stare at the behind of a guy all day while playing, cause unless its first person (or.. no person like Starcraft), you're going to be staring at your character's backside quite a lot.
The fact that most of us are male is a reason to have females as high-reward. I'd rather have an army of females. I look forward to having Nova in my unlocks. Kerrigan is more attractive, though.

NOVA IS 10x HOTTER THAN KERRIGAN.
I personally don't understand others' fascination with/attraction to Nova.

NOVA IS 10x HOTTER THAN KERRIGAN.

True -- however, not in their portraits. Nova portrait is not great.
05/24/2012 09:48 PMPosted by Cinder
I personally don't understand others' fascination with/attraction to Nova.

You may notice women that look like Nova are common in games. It's a winning formula. Why it is is another question.
u jelly bro?
05/24/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Monkeylord
I look forward to having Nova in my unlocks. Kerrigan is more attractive, though.

You have no tastes at all, mister! :P

Kerrigan so suck Nova! XP
I don't mind Nova, but the current portrait of her is very poorly framed. She looks like a floating head.
i didnt like nova either
"girls have cooties"...
05/25/2012 09:16 AMPosted by eXwOn
i didnt like nova either
don't you use black nova? 0.0

clever ;o