Eighth Nibble at the PanKoprulu Academy

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 9 10 11 26 Next
"I am approaching the head Battlecruiser now."
Prismatic Beam Online
Charging Shields
Charged
Engaging

My beam strikes the first ship precisely ahead of the base of the Yamato Cannons, reducing it, and the others in that ship, to slag. I immediately swung the beam across the forward batteries and bridge, eliminating most offensive power and command on the ship. I sustain heavy fire from Interceptirs in doing so and retreat.

OOC:Dude we're not fighting yet, since I doubt Shadow would project you directly into the field, the only cruisers you would see would be mine and Shadow's, meaning that the only ship you would have been able to attack would be a friendly cruiser.

IC: The Dark Echo enters the field just as the others arrive with the Vengence,
as we enter I see the most horrific thing a commander could see in space, [Comm] Attention everyone, we have a HUGE problem, my ship's scanners are picking up five Commune battlecruisers, maybe more.[/Comm]
I didn't even have time to post the map yet. :( Nikola, DELETE THAT POST! BELAY THAT ORDER!

X= Student, .=Space, -= Platform, B= Battlecruiser, C= Carrier, T=Tempest, U=Turret, V= Vengeance

.B.C..T..T.B.C.B.C.T.B.B.T.C.T.B.C.T.C.B.T.C.T.C.B.T.B.C.T.B.C.T.C.B.B.
..............................U--------U----------U--------U................................
.................U--------U-------------------------------U--------U...................
.................-----------------------------------------------------....................
.................----------------U-----------------U-----------------....................
......T.........-------------------------U--------------------------............T.......
.................----------------U-----------------U-----------------....................
.....B.........-----------------------------------------------------..........C..........
.................U--------U-------------------------------U--------U....................
...........C.B...............U--------U-----------U--------U.........................B.C..
........................................................................................................
..................C.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.C..........
.........................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................
..........................X.....X.....X.....X.....X.....X.....X....X.............................
..................................................V.....................................................

Cool, huh?
Shadow, we are going to need more fire power! Otherwise you just signed our death sentences, why not save them the ammo and kill us yourself?

OOC: 11:17pm here goodnight
I would, Flex-fighters don't warp. Give it some time, and try not to attract attention.

My Wraith, followed closely by Frigglish, holding in his gut-sac Laura the Changeling, warp out to a hidden asteroid. "Time to land this bucket." Frigglish and my Wraith land side by side in the caved-in hangar bay. I get out, and walk with Laura into the facility. "You wanted to meet Dani."
Jess secretly walks out the back end.
Did the objective just change?
I though we were to attack a starbase of some sort.
Why are we on an asteroid?
Ohhhhhhhh sh*t dude i just realized I can use energy break + weapon for unlimited range

Dual Pistols
(10x2) + (10 Energy Breakx2)=4 total shots for 40+40 energy break=80 damage
Or
Prototype AGR-20 Rifle-Full auto
(15<+5vs armored>x4) + (10 Energy Breakx4)=4 total shots for 60<+20vs amored> + 40 energy break=120 damage

(insert trollface here)

..... UNLIMITED POWERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Viking (In flight mode.)
Health: 125
Shields: 0
Armor: 0
Movement: 2.75
Sight: 10
Weapons:
Lanzer Torpedoes (ATA)
Damage: 10 (+4 vs. Armored)
Attacks: 2
Weapon Speed: 2
Range: 9

There is Flint's Viking, Ground mode not necessary since he is a goliath pilot.

With Upgrades

Viking (In flight mode.)
Health: 175
Movement: 2.75
Sight: 10
Weapons:
Lanzer Torpedoes (ATA)
Damage: 11 (+4 vs. Armored)
Attacks: 2
Weapon Speed: 2.2
Range: 9
Jess snorts softly, so as not to attract attention.
I'm just following Shadow on his private mission. I think Jester the hacker is piloting the Vengeance into battle.

OOC: Kay, just boost the HP by 40%, the attack damage by 10%, and slow down the weaponry about 10%.
I see.

OOC: Leaving plot advancement to you Draconus. Discord can't do much right now (and I don't mind terribly much) so go right ahead with whatever.

EDIT: Looked back and it sounded like I was giving you permission to post. :P
Translated: Go ahead without me if I don't answer.
I walk forward, my SBP 91 in hand. I wave forward, signaling a go-ahead for the Changeling.

Jess silently walks forward.
Discord, I want an update. Can you connect me to events inside the Academy?
OOC: I just posted it there because I have to leave. Take it into account later, I just won't be able to post today, so I was trying to put something in.
[comm]Well, I always did want to go out in a blaze of glory, so everyone, so let's show them what a ragtag group of the weirdest soldiers who ever lived can do![/comm]

OOC: Let's just all pretend that Nikola posted that, which can I say was VERY epic, after we started attacking.

IC: I watched as the void ray took down one of the cruisers, I then ordered my men to attack the next cruiser while the enemy was still trying to figure out what happened, we blindsided them with a Yamato blast as our fighters swarmed the enemy ship, we took the thing down before it could even send out a distress call.
OOC: I just realized something. Abel will pass because Risk can't be here. I will fight Abel if I beat NickDaMan, who is inactive. If Abel drops out for story purposes in round 2, I would easily proceed to round 3. Lol
EDIT: And then I probably fight Ceas @.@ The horror.......the pain.......
Unfortunately no.
The defense program was too much for me to handle with the PDA's processor.
I believe I could do it now, but I am not on site.
Jess scowls.
Damn. That would've let me find out who this mystery guest of Shadow's is.

I proceed forward, raising my weapon to signify alarm. "There shouldn't be movement up ahead, but there is."
protis sniper
????
Dark Templar/ghost
with one hybrid ability a cross imbetween yamato and snipe doing 75 dmg
if im alowed the second it will be blink

Pheonix
Vulture
Sorry i was gone yesterday.
I'd like my wraith to be personalized, able to cloak longer due to my psionic abilities,
And with an attack similar to the Valkyrie from SC1, firing a lot of missiles that do small damage.
Wraith: (No real name, just two paralleled red lines on it's side, prompting the nickname "Parallel")
Health: 75 (Normal Wraith 125)
Speed: 4 (3.75)
Energy: 250 (200)
Cloaking: Initially 30 points, drains .5 a second (25, then .9)
Weapon:
H.E.V.Y Missile Pods
Damage: 6 (+1 vs light)
Attacks: 4
Weapon speed: 2.1
And range doesn't count in space?
Can somebody please explain to me, what the hell this is!?
Are you a 'shoot first' kind of person?
06/30/2012 03:18 PMPosted by ReX
Can somebody please explain to me, what the hell this is!?
It's a roleplay. You make a character, and basically everybody writes a story together. Also, I did a horrible job of explaining that.